Two of the NBA’s best scorers take the court when Nikola Jokic (12th, 24.3 PPG) and the Denver Nuggets (5-6) host Stephen Curry (fourth, 27.8 PPG) and the Golden State Warriors (6-5) on Thursday, January 14, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET on TNT. The Nuggets are 5-point favorites. The matchup has an over/under set at 228.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Golden State holds a 6-4 record in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Denver. The Warriors also have a 2-0 record against the spread when taking on the Nuggets.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/3/2020||Nuggets||Nuggets||-16||218.5||-1763||992||Regular Season||116-100 GS|
|1/16/2020||Nuggets||Warriors||-3.5||213||-173||144||Regular Season||134-131 DEN|
|4/2/2019||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-102 GS|
|3/8/2019||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-105 GS|
|1/15/2019||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||142-111 GS|
|10/21/2018||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||100-98 DEN|
|2/3/2018||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-108 DEN|
|1/8/2018||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||124-114 GS|
|12/23/2017||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||96-81 DEN|
|11/4/2017||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||127-108 GS|
Nuggets Betting Information
- Denver has not fared well against the spread this season, posting a 3-8 record.
- The Nuggets have covered half the time, going 3-3 against the spread when favored by at least 5 points.
- More often than not, Denver and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 9 of 11 chances this season.
Warriors Betting Information
- Golden State has covered the spread in fewer than half of its games, going 5-6 ATS.
- Golden State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 36.4% of matchups this year (4 out of 11 opportunities).
- The Nuggets and their opponents have combined to score more than 228.5 points in 263.6% of their games this year (29 of 11 opportunities).
- Golden State and its opponents have combined to score at least 228.5 points in 36.4% of their games this year (four of 11 opportunities).
- These teams average a combined 228.5 points per game, the same as the total set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 229.1 points per game, 0.6 more than the point total for this matchup.
- The average total the Nuggets have had set in matchups this season is 1.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Warriors games this year have averaged an over/under of 227.5 points, 1.0 less than the point total in this matchup.
- Jokic leads the Nuggets in scoring (24.3 points per game), rebounding (11.0 per game) and assisting (10.5 per game).
- The Nuggets are led by Jamal Murray from beyond the arc. He connects on 2.4 shots from deep per game.
- Denver’s blocks leader is Isaiah Hartenstein, who collects 0.9 per game. Jokic leads the team averaging 1.8 steals a game.
- The Warriors leader in scoring is Curry with 27.8 points per game. He also adds 5.1 rebounds per game and 6.4 assists per game.
- When it comes to Golden State leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: James Wiseman with 6.3 rebounds per game and Draymond Green with 6.6 assists per game.
- Curry makes more threes per game than any other member of the Warriors, averaging 4.1 treys per game.
- Nobody on Golden State grabs more steals than Green (1.3 per game) or blocks more shots than Andrew Wiggins (1.8 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- LeBron James Could Miss Tuesday’s Game | Lakers vs. Spurs Game Preview Betting NBA
- Top NBA Week 2 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- Mavericks vs. Hawks NBA Betting Lines | Luka Doncic MVP Favorite
- Early NBA 2021-22 Conferences Possible Champions & Underdogs Betting Predictions
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener