|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Denver has an 8-2 record in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Sacramento. The Kings have a 2-1 advantage against the spread when taking on the Nuggets.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/29/2019||Nuggets||Nuggets||-7.5||209||-338||270||Regular Season||120-115 DEN|
|11/30/2019||Nuggets||Kings||-4||205.5||-181||149||Regular Season||100-97 SAC|
|10/28/2019||Nuggets||Kings||-5||217.5||-213||174||Regular Season||101-94 DEN|
|2/13/2019||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-118 DEN|
|1/3/2019||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-113 DEN|
|10/23/2018||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||126-112 DEN|
|3/11/2018||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||130-104 DEN|
|1/6/2018||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-98 SAC|
|11/20/2017||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-98 DEN|
|10/21/2017||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||96-79 DEN|
Nuggets Betting Information
- Denver was good against the spread, going 46-41-4 last season.
- When favored by at least 8.5 points, the Nuggets struggled to a 5-11-2 record ATS last season.
- In 47 of 91 (51.6%) contests last season, Denver and its opponents hit the over.
Kings Betting Information
- Sacramento covered the spread in more than half of its outings, going 37-33-2 ATS.
- When they were at least 8.5-point underdogs, the Kings fared well, going 1-2 against the spread.
- Sacramento and its opponents hit the over in more than half of their matchups last year — 38 of 72 (52.8%).
- In 38% of their games last year (35 of 92 chances), the Nuggets and their opponents put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 225.5 points.
- Sacramento combined with its opponents to score more than 225.5 points in 31 of 72 opportunities (43.1%) last season.
- The two teams averaged a combined 4.9 fewer points per game last season (220.6) than this matchup’s total of 225.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams averaged a combined 4.1 fewer points per game last season (221.4) than this matchup’s total of 225.5 points.
- The Nuggets’ average point total in outings last year was 219.8, 5.7 points below the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Kings last year was 3.3 points less than this game’s over/under.
- Nikola Jokic scored 19.9 points per game last season while adding 9.7 rebounds and 7.0 assists.
- Will Barton was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 1.9 per game.
- Gary Harris averaged 1.4 steals per game. Paul Millsap collected 0.6 blocks an outing.
- De’Aaron Fox scored 21.1 points per game and dished out 6.8 assists per outing last season.
- Hassan Whiteside pulled down 13.5 rebounds per game.
- Buddy Hield had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He hit 3.8 shots from deep per game.
- Fox grabbed 1.5 per game. Whiteside averaged 2.9 blocks a contest.
More Recent NBA News
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All