A game after he put up 41 points in an 111-106 win over the Trail Blazers, Nikola Jokic leads the Denver Nuggets (17-14) at home against the Washington Wizards (11-18) as 7-point favorites. The matchup, which airs on NBCS-DC, tips at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 25, 2021. The matchup’s over/under is set at 237.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Washington has a 6-4 record in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Denver. The Wizards have an advantage against the spread as well (2-1) when squaring off against the Nuggets.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/17/2021||Nuggets||Wizards||-4.5||235||-184||151||Regular Season||130-128 WAS|
|1/4/2020||Nuggets||Wizards||-12.5||222.5||-907||616||Regular Season||128-114 WAS|
|11/26/2019||Nuggets||Nuggets||-10.5||226.5||-567||432||Regular Season||117-104 DEN|
|3/31/2019||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||95-90 WAS|
|3/21/2019||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-108 DEN|
|3/23/2018||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-100 DEN|
|10/23/2017||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-104 WAS|
|3/8/2017||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-113 WAS|
|12/8/2016||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||92-85 WAS|
|3/12/2016||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-100 DEN|
Nuggets Betting Information
- Denver has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 13-18 record.
- The Nuggets have covered half the time, going 4-4 against the spread when favored by at least 7 points.
- More often than not, Denver and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 20 of 31 chances this season.
Wizards Betting Information
- Washington has covered the spread in fewer than half of its contests, going 14-15 ATS.
- The Wizards have not fared well when playing as an underdog by 7 points or more, going 0-1 against the spread.
- In the majority of Washington’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (16 out of 29 games, 55.2%).
- In 10 of 31 games (32.3%) this season, the Nuggets and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 237 points.
- Washington and its opponents have added up to score at least 237 points in 44.8% of their games this year (13 of 29 chances).
- The two teams average a combined seven fewer points per game (230) than this matchup’s total of 237 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 231.5 points per game, 5.5 less than the point total for this matchup.
- The average over/under the Nuggets have had set in games this year is 10 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Wizards games this year is 2.6 less points than the point total of 237 in this outing.
- Jokic leads the Nuggets in scoring (27.0 points per game), rebounding (11.0 per game) and assisting (8.4 per game).
- Jamal Murray is the top three-point shooter for the Nuggets, hitting 2.6 per game.
- Denver’s blocks leader is Michael Porter Jr., who collects 1.1 per game. Jokic leads the team averaging 1.6 steals an outing.
- Russell Westbrook has the top spot on the Wizards rebounds and assists leaderboard, with 9.7 rebounds per game and 9.7 assists per game.
- Bradley Beal has the title of Washington’s top scorer by putting up 32.7 points per game.
- Davis Bertans leads the Wizards in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.8 made threes per game.
- Beal is at the top of Washington’s steals hierarchy with 1.4 steals per game and Alex Len leads the squad in blocks with 1.1 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Early NBA 2021-22 Conferences Possible Champions & Underdogs Betting Predictions
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On