The Cleveland Cavaliers (10-18) will attempt to break a seven-game losing streak when they visit the Golden State Warriors (14-13) on Monday, February 15, 2021 at Chase Center as 8-point underdogs. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET on FS-OH. The over/under is set at 224.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
After the last 10 head-to-head matchups, Golden State has a 10-0 record against Cleveland. The Warriors also hold a 1-0 edge against the spread when facing off with the Cavaliers.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/1/2020||Cavaliers||Cavaliers||-1.5||224.5||-123||103||Regular Season||131-112 GS|
|4/5/2019||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-114 GS|
|12/5/2018||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||129-105 GS|
|1/15/2018||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-108 GS|
|12/25/2017||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||99-92 GS|
Warriors Betting Information
- Golden State has covered in just 13 of 27 matchups this season.
- The Warriors have posted a winning record of 2-1 against the spread when the spread is -8 or bigger.
- Golden State has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 12 times in 27 contests (44.4%).
Cavaliers Betting Information
- Cleveland has covered the spread in less than half of its outings, going 10-17 ATS.
- Cleveland has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 48.1% of matchups this year (13 out of 27 contests).
- In 40.7% of their opportunities this year (11 of 27 chances), the Warriors and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s point total of 224.5 points.
- Cleveland and its opponents have added up to score at least 224.5 points in 39.3% of their games this year (11 of 28 chances).
- These teams average a combined 218 points per game, 6.5 less points than the over/under of 224.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.3 more points per game (225.8) than this matchup’s total of 224.5 points.
- The average over/under the Warriors have had set in matchups this season is 2.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Cavaliers games this year is 8.0 fewer points than the point total of 224.5 in this outing.
- The Warriors scoring leader is Stephen Curry, who averages 29.9 points per game.
- James Wiseman paces Golden State with 6.1 rebounds a game and Draymond Green leads the team with 8.0 assists per matchup.
- Curry is the top three-point shooter for the Warriors, connecting on 4.9 per game.
- Golden State’s blocks leader is Andrew Wiggins, who averages 1.4 per game. Green leads the team averaging 1.3 steals a game.
- Collin Sexton outpaced his teammates on the Cavaliers scoring front by putting up 22.7 points per game. He adds 2.5 rebounds and 4.2 assists per game this season.
- When it comes to Cleveland leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Andre Drummond with 13.5 rebounds per game and Darius Garland with 5.5 assists per game.
- Cedi Osman leads the Cavaliers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.0 made threes per game.
- Cleveland’s Larry Nance Jr. has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.9 per game and Jarrett Allen is first in blocks with 1.6 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Thursday NBA On TNT Betting Parlay: Lakers-76ers, Timberwolves-Warriors
- Wednesday NBA Parlay Picks: Bucks-Cavs, Knicks-Heat
- NBA 2022 Power Rankings Betting Update: Suns Still at #1, Memphis Drop to #3
- NBA Playoffs Betting Predictions: Odds Favorites, Possible Upsets & Dark Horses
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Perfect Finals Match Betting Fans Will Like to See