NBA basketball betting is different from the college game in a number of ways. College teams often operate more with team schemes than on the basis of individual play. Just check out the play of the Wisconsin Badgers this season – and contrast it with that of the Cleveland Cavaliers and the Golden State Warriors in this year’s NBA finals. The shot clock in the NBA makes things move faster, and having that sixth foul available makes a more physical game possible.With that said, the recent championship that the Warriors won will change things at the college level too – and here’s why.
The Warriors were one of the first teams ever to win a championship featuring a small-ball lineup, as center Andrew Bogut ended up spending a lot of time on the bench. Instead, they moved a small power forward, Draymond Green, into the center position (if you can really call it that). Instead of going by positions, both teams just sent five players out there and played some basketball.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Mavericks vs. Hawks NBA Betting Lines | Luka Doncic MVP Favorite
- Early NBA 2021-22 Conferences Possible Champions & Underdogs Betting Predictions
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III