There are some dates on the NBA calendar that are a little quieter than others, and while chances are that both teams will be leveled during the match, most likely the Pelicans will have a solid point spread advantage by the time the NBA betting odds are up. Pelicans and Lakers faced each other on January 12 in a close 95-91 win for Los Angeles. Lakers’s star Kobe Bryant left that game with a sore right Achilles and did not return.
There are only 4 games being played that night, but this one is really interesting. The LA Lakers are arguably the worst team in the league, but it is going to be entertaining to see how they match-up against another struggling team, the New Orleans Pelicans.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early NBA 2021-22 Conferences Possible Champions & Underdogs Betting Predictions
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?