The Charlotte Hornets (7-11) host the Indiana Pacers (11-7) after losing three home games in a row. The Pacers are favored by just 1.5 points in the contest, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, January 29, 2021. The matchup’s over/under is set at 219.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Indiana has a 7-3 record in the last 10 head-to-head meetings with Charlotte. The Pacers also have a 4-1 advantage against the spread when playing the Hornets.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/27/2021||Pacers||Hornets||-3||221||-144||121||Regular Season||116-106 IND|
|2/25/2020||Pacers||Pacers||-11.5||209||-721||524||Regular Season||119-80 IND|
|1/6/2020||Pacers||Hornets||-6||209||-248||203||Regular Season||115-104 IND|
|12/15/2019||Pacers||Pacers||-11.5||210||-770||529||Regular Season||107-85 IND|
|11/5/2019||Pacers||Hornets||-2.5||212.5||-138||114||Regular Season||122-120 CHA|
|2/11/2019||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||99-90 IND|
|1/20/2019||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-95 IND|
|11/21/2018||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||127-109 CHA|
|4/10/2018||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-93 CHA|
|4/8/2018||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-117 IND|
Pacers Betting Information
- Against the spread, Indiana has been strong this season, posting a 10-7 record.
- When favored by at least 1.5 points, the Pacers have fared well against the spread, putting together a 6-5 record.
- In 11 of 18 (61.1%) contests this season, Indiana and its opponents have hit the over.
Hornets Betting Information
- Charlotte’s record against the spread is 9-9.
- The Hornets have not fared well as a 1.5-point underdog, going 2-4 against the spread when they are at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Charlotte has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 44.4% of matchups this year (8 out of 18 chances).
- The Pacers and their opponents have combined to score more than 219.5 points in 66.7% of their games this season (12 of 18 opportunities).
- Charlotte has played in seven games this year (out of 18 total matchups — 38.9% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 219.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 1.9 more points per game (221.4) than this game’s over/under of 219.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.1 more points per game (220.6) than this matchup’s total of 219.5 points.
- The Pacers’ average point total in matchups this season is 224.6, 5.1 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Hornets this season is 2.2 points lower than this game’s over/under.
- Malcolm Brogdon leads the Pacers in points and assists. He scores 22.8 points per game while also adding 7.1 assists.
- Domantas Sabonis paces Indiana with 12.3 rebounds per game.
- Brogdon is the top three-point shooter for the Pacers, knocking down 2.9 per game.
- Indiana’s steals leader is T.J. McConnell, who collects 1.7 per game. Myles Turner leads the team averaging 4.1 blocks an outing.
- Gordon Hayward owns the Hornets top spot in scoring with 23.6 points per game and also tacks on 5.1 rebounds and 3.6 assists per contest.
- The Charlotte leaders in rebounds and assists are Bismack Biyombo (6.9 rebounds per game) and Devonte’ Graham (6.1 assists per game).
- Terry Rozier is tops from three-point range for the Hornets, hitting 3.1 threes per game.
- Rozier is at the top of Charlotte’s steals hierarchy with 1.4 steals per game and Biyombo leads the squad in blocks with 1.3 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Must-Bet Weekend NBA Games
- Pacers vs Lakers NBA Betting Preview | Lakers Could Fire Coach Frank Vogel With Loss
- NBA 2022 Power Rankings Betting Update: Western Conference Teams Dominate the Rankings
- NBA 2021-22 Playoffs Betting Update: Favorites, Dark Horses and Disappointments So Far
- Top NBA Week 14 Matches to Wager On Monday and Wednesday