Central Division opponents meet when the Indiana Pacers (14-13) host the Chicago Bulls (10-15) at Bankers Life Fieldhouse, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, February 15, 2021. The Bulls are 5.5-point underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under set at 229.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
After the last 10 head-to-head matchups, Indiana has a 10-0 record against Chicago. The Pacers have an advantage against the spread as well (4-0-1) when taking the court against the Bulls.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/26/2020||Pacers||Bulls||-6||223.5||-241||195||Regular Season||125-106 IND|
|3/6/2020||Pacers||Bulls||-2.5||208||-139||117||Regular Season||108-102 IND|
|1/29/2020||Pacers||Pacers||-9||214.5||-467||358||Regular Season||115-106 IND|
|1/10/2020||Pacers||Bulls||-1||213.5||-112||-108||Regular Season||116-105 IND|
|11/3/2019||Pacers||Pacers||-2||217.5||-129||109||Regular Season||108-95 IND|
|3/5/2019||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||105-96 IND|
|1/4/2019||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-116 IND|
|12/4/2018||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||96-90 IND|
|11/2/2018||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-105 IND|
|1/6/2018||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||125-86 IND|
Pacers Betting Information
- Indiana has covered in just 13 of 27 matchups this season.
- When favored by at least 5.5 points, the Pacers have fared well against the spread, putting up a 3-1 record.
- Indiana has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 15 of 27 games for a 55.6% rate.
Bulls Betting Information
- Chicago has a 14-11 record against the spread, covering in 56% of their games.
- Chicago and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 14 of 25 (56%).
- In 37% of their games this year (10 of 27 chances), the Pacers and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 229.5 points.
- Chicago has played in 13 games this season (out of 25 total matchups — 52% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 229.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 227.4 points per game, 2.1 less points than the total of 229.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 227.1 points per game, 2.4 less than the over/under for this game.
- The average point total in Pacers games this year is 5.7 less points than the over/under of 229.5 in this matchup.
- Bulls games this season have averaged a total of 230.8 points, 1.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Pacers scoring leader is Malcolm Brogdon, who contributes 21.1 points per game.
- T.J. McConnell leads Indiana with 6.8 assists a game and Domantas Sabonis paces the squad with 11.5 rebounds per contest.
- Brogdon is the top three-point shooter for the Pacers, knocking down 2.6 per game.
- Indiana’s blocks leader is Myles Turner, who collects 3.4 per game. McConnell leads the team averaging 1.8 steals a contest.
- Zach LaVine owns the Bulls top spot in scoring with 28.1 points per game and also tacks on 5.4 rebounds and 5.3 assists per contest.
- When it comes to Chicago leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Wendell Carter Jr. with 8.0 rebounds per game and Coby White with 5.4 assists per game.
- LaVine leads the Bulls in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.6 made threes per game.
- Chicago’s Thaddeus Young has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.3 per game and Daniel Gafford is first in blocks with 1.3 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All