The Indiana Pacers (4-1) are favored by 9 points against the New York Knicks (2-3) on Saturday, January 2, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup airs on FS-IN. The point total is set at 215 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Indiana holds a 9-1 record in the last 10 head-to-head meetings with New York.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/23/2020||Pacers||Pacers||-7.5||216||-310||248||Regular Season||121-107 IND|
|2/21/2020||Pacers||Knicks||-7||212.5||-287||234||Regular Season||106-98 IND|
|2/1/2020||Pacers||Pacers||-11||212.5||-636||472||Regular Season||92-85 NY|
|12/7/2019||Pacers||Knicks||-5.5||209||-240||198||Regular Season||104-103 IND|
|3/12/2019||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||103-98 IND|
|1/11/2019||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-106 IND|
|12/16/2018||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-99 IND|
|10/31/2018||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-101 IND|
|2/11/2018||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-113 IND|
|12/4/2017||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-97 IND|
Pacers Betting Information
- Indiana has been good against the spread this season, posting a 4-0 record.
- In 3 of 5 (60%) contests this season, Indiana and its opponents have hit the over.
Knicks Betting Information
- New York has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 2-3 ATS.
- In the majority of New York’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (2 out of 5 games, 40%).
- In 39 of five opportunities (780%) this year, the Pacers and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s over/under of 215 points.
- New York and its opponents have added up to score more than 215 points in 40% of their matchups this year (two of five chances).
- These teams average a combined 217.6 points per game, 2.6 more points than the over/under of 215 set for this game.
- The Pacers and the Knicks have seen their opponents average a combined 2.8 less points per game than the point total of 215 set for this outing.
- The Pacers’ average point total in outings this season is 223.8, 8.8 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average total in Knicks games this year is nine less points than the point total of 215 for this outing.
- The Pacers points, rebounds and assists leader is Domantas Sabonis. He averages 22.4 points per game and adds 11.0 rebounds and 7.2 assists.
- Malcolm Brogdon is the top three-point shooter for the Pacers, hitting 2.0 per game.
- Myles Turner records 2.0 steals and 4.2 blocks per game, both team-high averages.
- Julius Randle leads the Knicks in all things points, rebounds and assists, scoring 23.0 points, 10.4 pulling down rebounds and dishing 7.0 assists per game.
- Reggie Bullock leads the Knicks in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.0 made threes per game.
- Mitchell Robinson is tops on New York in both steals (1.2) and blocks (1.6) per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Early NBA 2021-22 Conferences Possible Champions & Underdogs Betting Predictions
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On