|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head meetings, Indiana has a 6-4 record against Sacramento. The Pacers also have a 1-0 record against the spread when playing the Kings.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/20/2019||Pacers||Pacers||-5.5||209.5||-216||173||Regular Season||119-105 IND|
|12/8/2018||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-97 IND|
|12/1/2018||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-110 SAC|
|3/29/2018||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-103 IND|
|10/31/2017||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||101-83 IND|
|1/27/2017||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-111 IND|
|1/18/2017||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-100 IND|
|1/23/2016||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-97 SAC|
|12/23/2015||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-106 SAC|
|1/31/2015||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||99-94 SAC|
Pacers Betting Information
- Against the spread, Indiana has been strong this season, posting a 6-2 record.
- The Pacers fare well when favored by at least 4.5 points, posting a 3-1 record against the spread.
- More often than not, Indiana and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 5 of 9 chances this season.
Kings Betting Information
- Sacramento has a losing record against the spread, going 4-6 ATS (covering just 40% of the time).
- The Kings have not fared well as a 4.5-point underdog, going 0-1 against the spread when they are at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- In most of Sacramento’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (6 out of 10 games, 60%).
- In 21 of nine games (233.3%) this season, the Pacers and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s point total of 227 points.
- In six of 10 outings (60%) this season, Sacramento has combined with its opponents to score at least 227 points.
- The Pacers and the Kings combine to average 0.4 more points per game than the total of 227 set for this matchup.
- The Pacers and the Kings have seen their opponents average a combined 3.9 more points per game than the point total of 227 set for this matchup.
- The Pacers’ average point total in matchups this season is 224.9, 2.1 points less than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Kings this season is 6.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- Malcolm Brogdon leads the Pacers in points and assists. He averages 23.4 points per game while adding 7.2 assists.
- Indiana is led in rebounds by Domantas Sabonis’ 12.6 per game.
- Brogdon is the top three-point shooter for the Pacers, knocking down 3.1 per game.
- Brogdon leads the team with 1.8 steals per game. Myles Turner collects 4.1 blocks a game to pace Indiana.
- De’Aaron Fox outpaced his teammates on the Kings scoring front by putting up 18.0 points per game. He adds 2.5 rebounds and 5.0 assists per game this season.
- When it comes to Sacramento leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Marvin Bagley III with 8.0 rebounds per game and Tyrese Haliburton with 5.5 assists per game.
- Buddy Hield leads the Kings in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.3 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Sacramento grabs more steals than Fox (1.5 per game) or blocks more shots than Hassan Whiteside (1.3 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- 76ers vs Celtics Betting Analysis NBA | First Meeting Between Rivals
- Warriors vs Suns Betting Lines NBA | One Long Winning Streak Ends Tuesday
- Updated NBA 2021 Week 7 Power Rankings Betting Analysis
- Top NBA Week 7 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Warriors Hold the Best Record in the League