Monday’s matchup (August 3, 2020) between the Indiana Pacers (40-26) and the Washington Wizards (24-42) sees TJ Warren and the Pacers as a strong, 8.5-point favorite. The points total for the game is 228. Monday’s game is one of six on the docket in the NBA for the day. Tip-off is slated for 4:00 PM ET at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex in Reunion, Florida.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
|Wizards (+8.5)||Under (228)||Pacers 115 Wizards 111|
Head to Head
Indiana holds a 1-0 record in head-to-head meetings with Washington this season. The Pacers have an advantage against the spread as well (1-0) when taking the court against the Wizards.
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
Pacers Betting Information
- Against the spread, Indiana has been strong this season, posting a 33-30-3 record.
- The Pacers have covered half the time, going 4-4-1 against the spread when favored by at least 8.5 points.
- More often than not, Indiana and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 35 of 66 chances this season.
Wizards Betting Information
- Washington has covered the spread in greater than half of its games, going 33-31-1 ATS.
- When they are 8.5-point underdogs, the Wizards have a record ATS of 10-9.
- In the majority of Washington’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (39 out of 66 games, 59.1%).
|Games Over Total||% Over Total||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
- Warren leads the Pacers scoring 19.2 points per game.
- Domantas Sabonis paces Indiana with 12.4 rebounds a game and Malcolm Brogdon leads the team with 7.1 assists per matchup.
- Indiana’s blocks leader is Myles Turner, who records 2.2 per game. Justin Holiday leads the team averaging 1.2 steals an outing.
- Holiday is the top three-point shooter for the Pacers, connecting on 1.9 per game.
- Rui Hachimura owns the Wizards top spot in scoring with 13.4 points per game and also tacks on 6.0 rebounds and 1.7 assists per contest.
- When it comes to Washington leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Thomas Bryant with 7.0 rebounds per game and Shabazz Napier with 4.9 assists per game.
- Washington’s Napier has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.3 per game and Ian Mahinmi is first in blocks with 1.2 per game.
- Napier leads the Wizards in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.4 made threes per game.
Powered By Data Skrive
More Recent NBA News
- NBA 2022 Power Rankings Betting Update: Western Conference Teams Dominate the Rankings
- NBA 2021-22 Playoffs Betting Update: Favorites, Dark Horses and Disappointments So Far
- Top NBA Week 14 Matches to Wager On Monday and Wednesday
- NBA Championship Odds Update: All-Star Break is Rapidly Approaching
- Bulls vs. Grizzlies Highlights Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday | NBA Game Preview & Betting Odds
- NBA News: Nets’ Kevin Durant Out 4-6 Weeks With Injury
- Must-Best Weekend NBA Games: Warriors-Bulls, 76ers-Heat
- Mavericks vs Knicks | NBA Game Preview & Betting Odds
- NBA 2022 Power Rankings Betting Update: Memphis Grizzlies Slip Into Top 5
- Top NBA Week 13 Matches to Wager On Monday
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Chicago Bulls Hottest Team in the League
- Milwaukee vs. Charlotte | NBA Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Must-Bet Weekend NBA Games: Bucks-Nets, Heat-Suns
- NBA Rumors: Nets’ Kyrie Irving Set For Season Debut Wednesday
- NBA 2021 Power Rankings Betting Update: Chicago on a 8-Winning Streak
- Indiana vs NY Knicks | NBA Predictions & Preview Game
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Nets and Warriors Still Favorites to Win it All
- Top NBA Week 12 Matches to Wager On Monday
- 76ers vs Nets NBA | Kevin Durant Back From COVID
- NBA 2021 Power Rankings Betting Update: Golden State Back at the Top
- Top NBA Week 11 Matches to Wager On Monday and Tuesday
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Warriors Have Best Record in the League After Beating the Suns
- Updated NBA 2021 Power Rankings Betting Picks for Christmas Day
- Top NBA Week 10 Matches to Wager On Monday and Tuesday
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Nets Improved their Chances with Kyrie Irving’s Return
- Must-Bet Weekend NBA Games
- Updated NBA 2021 Week 9 Power Rankings Betting Analysis
- Top NBA Week 9 Matches to Wager On Monday and Tuesday
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Heat Valuable Pick, Nets Still Favorites, Pelicans Longshot
- NBA Must-Best Weekend Games
- Updated NBA Championship Odds: Here Come The Bucks
- Updated NBA 2021 Week 8 Power Rankings Betting Analysis
- Celtics vs Lakers | NBA Betting Lines & Preview Game
- Top NBA Week 8 Matches to Wager On From Monday to Tuesday
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Nets Remain As Favorites While Warriors Keep Closing the Gap
- 76ers vs Celtics Betting Analysis NBA | First Meeting Between Rivals
- Warriors vs Suns Betting Lines NBA | One Long Winning Streak Ends Tuesday
- Updated NBA 2021 Week 7 Power Rankings Betting Analysis
- Top NBA Week 7 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Warriors Hold the Best Record in the League
- Top NBA Week 6 Must Bet Matches This Weekend
- Bulls vs Rockets Betting Lines NBA | Nikola Vucevic Could Return for Chicago
- NBA 2021 Week 6 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Warriors Keep their #1 Spot
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Nets Without Irving are the Betting Favorites
- Top NBA Week 6 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- Nets vs Cavalier Odds and Prediction NBA | Kevin Durant Will Play For Brooklyn
- NBA Top Games to Wager On the Weekend: Lakers vs Celtics Rivalry Game
- Mavericks vs Suns Lines Betting NBA | Superstar Luka Doncic Will Not Play
- Warriors vs Nets Lines Betting | Potential NBA Finals Preview
- Updated NBA 2021 Week 5 Power Rankings Betting Analysis
- 2021-2022 NBA Championship Odds
- Top NBA Week 5 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NBA Top Games to Wager On: Bucks vs Celtics Open Up Action Packed Weekend
- Bucks vs 76ers Betting Lines NBA | Philly Star Joel Embiid Positive For COVID
- NBA 2021 Week 4 Power Rankings Betting Analysis
- Top NBA Week 4 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- Heat vs. Nuggets NBA Betting Analyisis | Michael Porter Jr. In Question For Denver
- Rockets vs Suns NBA Odds and Preview | Phoenix Could be Missing Ayton
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Nets Still Favorites Despite Being 8th in the Standings
- Knicks vs Pacers NBA Betting Lines | Malcolm Brogdon will Return for Indiana
- Top NBA Week 3 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- Bulls vs. Celtics Betting NBA | Chicago Has Lost Patrick Williams For Season
- Knicks vs Bulls Bets NBA Betting Preview| Chicago Is East’s Lone Unbeaten
- LeBron James Could Miss Tuesday’s Game | Lakers vs. Spurs Game Preview Betting NBA
- Top NBA Week 2 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- Mavericks vs. Hawks NBA Betting Lines | Luka Doncic MVP Favorite
- Early NBA 2021-22 Conferences Possible Champions & Underdogs Betting Predictions
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot
- Milwaukee vs. Atalanta Game 4 : NBA Odds to Win | What About Trae Young?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lillard Might Ask for A Trade, Pistons Won the NBA Draft Lottery
- Clippers vs Suns Game 5 Betting Predictions | Phoenix Can Earn Spot In NBA Finals
- Hawks vs Bucks Game 2 Odds & Prediction | Can Atlanta Pull Another Upset?
- NBA 2021 Conference Odds Update: Clippers Down 2 Games, Hawks Take the Lead
- Suns vs Clippers Game 3 | Phoenix Hopeful Chris Paul Returns For Western Finals
- Hawks vs Bucks Game 1 | Bucks Are Solid Favorites On The NBA Odds