The Brooklyn Nets (19-12) are underdogs (+5.5) in their attempt to continue a five-game win streak when they visit the Los Angeles Clippers (22-9) at 8:00 PM ET on Sunday, February 21, 2021 at Staples Center. The matchup airs on ESPN. The matchup has an over/under set at 240 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Los Angeles holds a 7-3 record in the last 10 head-to-head games against Brooklyn. The Nets have an advantage against the spread (2-0) when taking on the Clippers.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/2/2021||Clippers||Nets||-1.5||242||-122||102||Regular Season||124-120 BKN|
|8/9/2020||Clippers||Clippers||-9.5||231||-435||343||Regular Season||129-120 BKN|
|3/17/2019||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-116 LAC|
|11/17/2018||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||127-119 LAC|
|3/4/2018||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-120 LAC|
|2/12/2018||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-101 LAC|
|11/29/2016||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||127-122 BKN|
|11/14/2016||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||127-95 LAC|
|2/29/2016||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||105-95 LAC|
|12/12/2015||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||105-100 LAC|
Clippers Betting Information
- Los Angeles has been good against the spread this season, posting an 18-13 record.
- When favored by at least 5.5 points, the Clippers have fared well against the spread, compiling an 11-8 record.
- Los Angeles has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 20 of 31 games for a 64.5% rate.
Nets Betting Information
- Brooklyn has a losing record against the spread, going 15-16 ATS (covering only 48.4% of the time).
- The Nets have not fared well when playing as an underdog by 5.5 points or more, going 3-13 against the spread.
- Brooklyn and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 22 of 31 (71%).
- In 12.9% of their opportunities this year (four of 31 chances), the Clippers and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s point total of 240 points.
- Brooklyn has combined with its opponents to score more than 240 points in 14 of 31 games (45.2%) this season.
- These teams average a combined 236.8 points per game, 3.2 fewer points than the total of 240 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 226 points per game, 14 less than the over/under for this game.
- The average total the Clippers have had set in games this season is 15.9 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Nets games this year is 1.5 less points than the point total of 240 in this outing.
- Kawhi Leonard leads the Clippers scoring 26.8 points per game.
- Paul George leads Los Angeles with 5.4 assists a game and Ivica Zubac paces the squad with 6.7 rebounds per matchup.
- The Clippers are led by George from beyond the arc. He connects on 3.6 shots from deep per game.
- Leonard leads the team with 1.7 steals per game. Serge Ibaka collects 1.2 blocks a contest to pace Los Angeles.
- Kevin Durant is at the top of the Nets scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 29.0 points per game and 7.3 rebounds per game this season.
- James Harden has the title of Brooklyn assist leader, dishing out 11.3 assists per game this season.
- Joe Harris makes more threes per game than any other member of the Nets, cashing in 3.4 treys per game.
- Harden is at the top of Brooklyn’s steals hierarchy with 1.1 steals per game and Durant leads the squad in blocks with 1.4 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?