On Sunday (August 23, 2020), the Los Angeles Clippers (49-23, 2-1) match up with the Dallas Mavericks (43-32, 1-2) in a game that Los Angeles is currently a favorite by 5 points. A 231.5-point over/under is set for the game. The clash between these two squads is one of four contests on the docket in the NBA for the day. Tip-off is scheduled for 3:30 PM ET at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex in Reunion, Florida.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
|Mavericks (+5)||Under (231.5)||Clippers 115 Mavericks 114|
Head to Head
Los Angeles has a 5-1 record in head-to-head matchups with Dallas this season. The Clippers have an advantage against the spread as well (5-1) when squaring off against the Mavericks.
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
Clippers Betting Information
- Los Angeles and its opponents have converted the over just 36 times in 75 (48%) games this season.
- Against the spread, Los Angeles has been strong this season, posting a 43-31 record.
- When favored by at least 5 points, the Clippers have fared well against the spread, putting together a 25-22 record.
Mavericks Betting Information
- Dallas has covered the spread in half of its games, going 37-37-3 ATS.
- When they are 5-point underdogs, the Mavericks have a record ATS of 11-4.
- In the majority of Dallas’ games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (47 out of 78 games, 60.3%).
|Games Over 231.5||% of Games Over 231.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
- Kawhi Leonard leads the Clippers scoring 27.1 points per game.
- Ivica Zubac paces Los Angeles with 7.5 rebounds a game and Lou Williams leads the squad with 5.6 assists per outing.
- Paul George is the top three-point shooter for the Clippers, connecting on 3.3 per game.
- Los Angeles’ blocks leader is Montrezl Harrell, who collects 1.1 per game. Leonard leads the team averaging 1.8 steals a contest.
- Luka Doncic has the top spot on the Mavericks scoring and assist lists, tallying 28.8 points and 8.8 assists per game.
- Kristaps Porzingis’ 9.5 rebounds per game paces Dallas’ rebounding effort. He also adds 20.4 points per game.
- Tim Hardaway Jr. leads the Mavericks in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.9 made threes per game.
- Dallas’ Delon Wright has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.2 per game and Porzingis is first in blocks with 2.0 per game.
Powered By Data Skrive
More Recent NBA News
- Thursday NBA On TNT Parlay: Lakers-76ers, Timberwolves-Warriors
- Wednesday NBA Parlay Picks: Bucks-Cavs, Knicks-Heat
- NBA 2022 Power Rankings Betting Update: Suns Still at #1, Memphis Drop to #3
- NBA Playoffs Betting Predictions: Odds Favorites, Possible Upsets & Dark Horses
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Perfect Finals Match Betting Fans Will Like to See
- Top NBA Week 15 Matches to Wager On Monday
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Nets Holds Betting Favoritism
- Must-Bet Weekend NBA Games
- Pacers vs Lakers NBA Betting Preview | Lakers Could Fire Coach Frank Vogel With Loss
- NBA 2022 Power Rankings Betting Update: Western Conference Teams Dominate the Rankings
- NBA 2021-22 Playoffs Betting Update: Favorites, Dark Horses and Disappointments So Far
- Top NBA Week 14 Matches to Wager On Monday and Wednesday
- NBA Championship Odds Update: All-Star Break is Rapidly Approaching
- Bulls vs. Grizzlies Highlights Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday | NBA Game Preview & Betting Odds
- NBA News: Nets’ Kevin Durant Out 4-6 Weeks With Injury
- Must-Best Weekend NBA Games: Warriors-Bulls, 76ers-Heat
- Mavericks vs Knicks | NBA Game Preview & Betting Odds
- NBA 2022 Power Rankings Betting Update: Memphis Grizzlies Slip Into Top 5
- Top NBA Week 13 Matches to Wager On Monday
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Chicago Bulls Hottest Team in the League
- Milwaukee vs. Charlotte | NBA Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Must-Bet Weekend NBA Games: Bucks-Nets, Heat-Suns
- NBA Rumors: Nets’ Kyrie Irving Set For Season Debut Wednesday
- NBA 2021 Power Rankings Betting Update: Chicago on a 8-Winning Streak
- Indiana vs NY Knicks | NBA Predictions & Preview Game
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Nets and Warriors Still Favorites to Win it All
- Top NBA Week 12 Matches to Wager On Monday
- 76ers vs Nets NBA | Kevin Durant Back From COVID
- NBA 2021 Power Rankings Betting Update: Golden State Back at the Top
- Top NBA Week 11 Matches to Wager On Monday and Tuesday
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Warriors Have Best Record in the League After Beating the Suns
- Updated NBA 2021 Power Rankings Betting Picks for Christmas Day
- Top NBA Week 10 Matches to Wager On Monday and Tuesday
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Nets Improved their Chances with Kyrie Irving’s Return
- Must-Bet Weekend NBA Games
- Updated NBA 2021 Week 9 Power Rankings Betting Analysis
- Top NBA Week 9 Matches to Wager On Monday and Tuesday
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Heat Valuable Pick, Nets Still Favorites, Pelicans Longshot
- NBA Must-Best Weekend Games
- Updated NBA Championship Odds: Here Come The Bucks
- Updated NBA 2021 Week 8 Power Rankings Betting Analysis
- Celtics vs Lakers | NBA Betting Lines & Preview Game
- Top NBA Week 8 Matches to Wager On From Monday to Tuesday
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Nets Remain As Favorites While Warriors Keep Closing the Gap
- 76ers vs Celtics Betting Analysis NBA | First Meeting Between Rivals
- Warriors vs Suns Betting Lines NBA | One Long Winning Streak Ends Tuesday
- Updated NBA 2021 Week 7 Power Rankings Betting Analysis
- Top NBA Week 7 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Warriors Hold the Best Record in the League
- Top NBA Week 6 Must Bet Matches This Weekend
- Bulls vs Rockets Betting Lines NBA | Nikola Vucevic Could Return for Chicago
- NBA 2021 Week 6 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Warriors Keep their #1 Spot
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Nets Without Irving are the Betting Favorites
- Top NBA Week 6 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- Nets vs Cavalier Odds and Prediction NBA | Kevin Durant Will Play For Brooklyn
- NBA Top Games to Wager On the Weekend: Lakers vs Celtics Rivalry Game
- Mavericks vs Suns Lines Betting NBA | Superstar Luka Doncic Will Not Play
- Warriors vs Nets Lines Betting | Potential NBA Finals Preview
- Updated NBA 2021 Week 5 Power Rankings Betting Analysis
- 2021-2022 NBA Championship Odds
- Top NBA Week 5 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NBA Top Games to Wager On: Bucks vs Celtics Open Up Action Packed Weekend
- Bucks vs 76ers Betting Lines NBA | Philly Star Joel Embiid Positive For COVID
- NBA 2021 Week 4 Power Rankings Betting Analysis
- Top NBA Week 4 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- Heat vs. Nuggets NBA Betting Analyisis | Michael Porter Jr. In Question For Denver
- Rockets vs Suns NBA Odds and Preview | Phoenix Could be Missing Ayton
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Nets Still Favorites Despite Being 8th in the Standings
- Knicks vs Pacers NBA Betting Lines | Malcolm Brogdon will Return for Indiana
- Top NBA Week 3 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- Bulls vs. Celtics Betting NBA | Chicago Has Lost Patrick Williams For Season
- Knicks vs Bulls Bets NBA Betting Preview| Chicago Is East’s Lone Unbeaten
- LeBron James Could Miss Tuesday’s Game | Lakers vs. Spurs Game Preview Betting NBA
- Top NBA Week 2 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- Mavericks vs. Hawks NBA Betting Lines | Luka Doncic MVP Favorite
- Early NBA 2021-22 Conferences Possible Champions & Underdogs Betting Predictions
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?