On Thursday (August 27, 2020), the Los Angeles Clippers (49-23, 3-2) match up against the Dallas Mavericks (43-32, 2-3) in a game that Los Angeles is currently a solid favorite by 8.5 points. A 236-point over/under has been set for the matchup. Tip-off for Game 6 of the first round of the Western Conference Playoffs is scheduled for 9:00 PM ET at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex in Reunion, Florida.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
|Mavericks (+8.5)||Under (236)||Clippers 115 Mavericks 114|
Head to Head
In eight head-to-head meetings this season, Los Angeles has a 6-2 record against Dallas. The Clippers also have a 6-2 record against the spread when facing the Mavericks.
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
Clippers Betting Information
- Los Angeles and its foes have combined to reach or surpass the over in 38 of 77 games this season (49.4%).
- Los Angeles has been good against the spread this season, posting a 44-32 record.
- The Clippers fare well when favored by at least 8.5 points, posting a 13-12 record against the spread.
Mavericks Betting Information
- Dallas has an even record against the spread, going 38-38-3 ATS.
- The Mavericks have gone 1-1 against the spread when they are an 8.5-point underdog.
- Dallas and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 49 of 80 (61.2%).
|Games Over 236||% of Games Over 236||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
- The Clippers scoring leader is Kawhi Leonard, who averages 27.1 points per game.
- Lou Williams leads Los Angeles with 5.6 assists per game and Ivica Zubac paces the team with 7.5 rebounds per matchup.
- Leonard leads the team with 1.8 steals per game. Montrezl Harrell collects 1.1 blocks an outing to pace Los Angeles.
- The Clippers are led by Paul George from beyond the arc. He makes 3.3 shots from deep per game.
- Luka Doncic’s excellent showing this season give him the top spot on the Mavericks scoring and assists leaderboards with 28.8 points per game and 8.8 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Kristaps Porzingis is the Dallas leader with 9.5 per game.
- Tim Hardaway Jr. is tops from three-point range for the Mavericks, knocking down 2.9 threes per game.
- Delon Wright is at the top of Dallas’ steals hierarchy with 1.2 steals per game and Porzingis leads the squad in blocks with 2.0 per game.
Powered By Data Skrive
More Recent NBA News
- Wednesday NBA Parlay Picks: Bucks-Cavs, Knicks-Heat
- NBA 2022 Power Rankings Betting Update: Suns Still at #1, Memphis Drop to #3
- NBA Playoffs Betting Predictions: Odds Favorites, Possible Upsets & Dark Horses
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Perfect Finals Match Betting Fans Will Like to See
- Top NBA Week 15 Matches to Wager On Monday
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Nets Holds Betting Favoritism
- Must-Bet Weekend NBA Games
- Pacers vs Lakers NBA Betting Preview | Lakers Could Fire Coach Frank Vogel With Loss
- NBA 2022 Power Rankings Betting Update: Western Conference Teams Dominate the Rankings
- NBA 2021-22 Playoffs Betting Update: Favorites, Dark Horses and Disappointments So Far
- Top NBA Week 14 Matches to Wager On Monday and Wednesday
- NBA Championship Odds Update: All-Star Break is Rapidly Approaching
- Bulls vs. Grizzlies Highlights Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday | NBA Game Preview & Betting Odds
- NBA News: Nets’ Kevin Durant Out 4-6 Weeks With Injury
- Must-Best Weekend NBA Games: Warriors-Bulls, 76ers-Heat
- Mavericks vs Knicks | NBA Game Preview & Betting Odds
- NBA 2022 Power Rankings Betting Update: Memphis Grizzlies Slip Into Top 5
- Top NBA Week 13 Matches to Wager On Monday
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Chicago Bulls Hottest Team in the League
- Milwaukee vs. Charlotte | NBA Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Must-Bet Weekend NBA Games: Bucks-Nets, Heat-Suns
- NBA Rumors: Nets’ Kyrie Irving Set For Season Debut Wednesday
- NBA 2021 Power Rankings Betting Update: Chicago on a 8-Winning Streak
- Indiana vs NY Knicks | NBA Predictions & Preview Game
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Nets and Warriors Still Favorites to Win it All
- Top NBA Week 12 Matches to Wager On Monday
- 76ers vs Nets NBA | Kevin Durant Back From COVID
- NBA 2021 Power Rankings Betting Update: Golden State Back at the Top
- Top NBA Week 11 Matches to Wager On Monday and Tuesday
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Warriors Have Best Record in the League After Beating the Suns
- Updated NBA 2021 Power Rankings Betting Picks for Christmas Day
- Top NBA Week 10 Matches to Wager On Monday and Tuesday
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Nets Improved their Chances with Kyrie Irving’s Return
- Must-Bet Weekend NBA Games
- Updated NBA 2021 Week 9 Power Rankings Betting Analysis
- Top NBA Week 9 Matches to Wager On Monday and Tuesday
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Heat Valuable Pick, Nets Still Favorites, Pelicans Longshot
- NBA Must-Best Weekend Games
- Updated NBA Championship Odds: Here Come The Bucks
- Updated NBA 2021 Week 8 Power Rankings Betting Analysis
- Celtics vs Lakers | NBA Betting Lines & Preview Game
- Top NBA Week 8 Matches to Wager On From Monday to Tuesday
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Nets Remain As Favorites While Warriors Keep Closing the Gap
- 76ers vs Celtics Betting Analysis NBA | First Meeting Between Rivals
- Warriors vs Suns Betting Lines NBA | One Long Winning Streak Ends Tuesday
- Updated NBA 2021 Week 7 Power Rankings Betting Analysis
- Top NBA Week 7 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Warriors Hold the Best Record in the League
- Top NBA Week 6 Must Bet Matches This Weekend
- Bulls vs Rockets Betting Lines NBA | Nikola Vucevic Could Return for Chicago
- NBA 2021 Week 6 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Warriors Keep their #1 Spot
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Nets Without Irving are the Betting Favorites
- Top NBA Week 6 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- Nets vs Cavalier Odds and Prediction NBA | Kevin Durant Will Play For Brooklyn
- NBA Top Games to Wager On the Weekend: Lakers vs Celtics Rivalry Game
- Mavericks vs Suns Lines Betting NBA | Superstar Luka Doncic Will Not Play
- Warriors vs Nets Lines Betting | Potential NBA Finals Preview
- Updated NBA 2021 Week 5 Power Rankings Betting Analysis
- 2021-2022 NBA Championship Odds
- Top NBA Week 5 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NBA Top Games to Wager On: Bucks vs Celtics Open Up Action Packed Weekend
- Bucks vs 76ers Betting Lines NBA | Philly Star Joel Embiid Positive For COVID
- NBA 2021 Week 4 Power Rankings Betting Analysis
- Top NBA Week 4 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- Heat vs. Nuggets NBA Betting Analyisis | Michael Porter Jr. In Question For Denver
- Rockets vs Suns NBA Odds and Preview | Phoenix Could be Missing Ayton
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Nets Still Favorites Despite Being 8th in the Standings
- Knicks vs Pacers NBA Betting Lines | Malcolm Brogdon will Return for Indiana
- Top NBA Week 3 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- Bulls vs. Celtics Betting NBA | Chicago Has Lost Patrick Williams For Season
- Knicks vs Bulls Bets NBA Betting Preview| Chicago Is East’s Lone Unbeaten
- LeBron James Could Miss Tuesday’s Game | Lakers vs. Spurs Game Preview Betting NBA
- Top NBA Week 2 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- Mavericks vs. Hawks NBA Betting Lines | Luka Doncic MVP Favorite
- Early NBA 2021-22 Conferences Possible Champions & Underdogs Betting Predictions
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?