The Los Angeles Clippers (23-10) visit the Memphis Grizzlies (13-14) after winning three straight road games. The Clippers are favored by 7.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 25, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 227.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Los Angeles holds a 7-3 record in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Memphis. The Grizzlies have a 2-1 record against the spread when taking on the Clippers.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/24/2020||Clippers||Clippers||-11||235.5||-639||474||Regular Season||124-97 LAC|
|1/4/2020||Clippers||Clippers||-10||231.5||-560||420||Regular Season||140-114 MEM|
|11/27/2019||Clippers||Grizzlies||-6.5||226||-282||228||Regular Season||121-119 LAC|
|3/31/2019||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-96 LAC|
|2/22/2019||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-106 LAC|
|12/5/2018||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||96-86 MEM|
|11/23/2018||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-107 LAC|
|1/26/2018||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-100 LAC|
|1/2/2018||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-105 LAC|
|12/23/2017||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-112 MEM|
Clippers Betting Information
- Los Angeles has been good against the spread this season, posting a 19-14 record.
- The Clippers have posted a winning record of 9-6 against the spread when the spread is -7.5 or bigger.
- In 21 of 33 (63.6%) contests this season, Los Angeles and its opponents have hit the over.
Grizzlies Betting Information
- Memphis has an even record against the spread, going 13-13-1 ATS.
- In most of Memphis’ games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (14 out of 27 games, 51.9%).
- In 42.4% of their games this year (14 of 33 chances), the Clippers and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s point total of 227.5 points.
- Memphis and its opponents have combined to score more than 227.5 points in 11 of 27 opportunities (40.7%) this year.
- The Clippers and the Grizzlies combine to average 1.3 fewer points per game than the total of 227.5 set for this matchup.
- The Clippers and the Grizzlies have seen their opponents average a combined 6.5 less points per game than the over/under of 227.5 set for this outing.
- The Clippers’ average point total in outings this season is 224.8, 2.7 points below the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Grizzlies this season is 5.1 points less than this game’s over/under.
- The Clippers scoring leader is Kawhi Leonard, who contributes 27.1 points per game.
- Ivica Zubac paces Los Angeles with 6.9 rebounds per game and Paul George leads the team with 5.4 assists per outing.
- George knocks down 3.7 threes per game to lead the Clippers.
- Leonard leads the team with 1.7 steals per game. Serge Ibaka collects 1.2 blocks a game to pace Los Angeles.
- Ja Morant’s excellent performances this season give him the top spot on the Grizzlies scoring and assists leaderboards with 19.1 points per game and 7.9 assists per game.
- Jonas Valanciunas collects all of the boards and is the Memphis leader in rebounds, grabbing 11.2 per game.
- Grayson Allen is tops from three-point range for the Grizzlies, hitting 2.1 threes per game.
- Nobody on Memphis grabs more steals than Tyus Jones (1.3 per game) or blocks more shots than De’Anthony Melton (0.9 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- Top NBA Week 2 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- Mavericks vs. Hawks NBA Betting Lines | Luka Doncic MVP Favorite
- Early NBA 2021-22 Conferences Possible Champions & Underdogs Betting Predictions
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis