The Sacramento Kings (11-11) are 8.5-point underdogs as they look to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the Los Angeles Clippers (17-7) on Sunday, February 7, 2021 at Staples Center. The game airs at 3:00 PM ET on PRIME.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Los Angeles has taken eight of its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Sacramento. The Clippers have an advantage against the spread as well (3-2) when playing the Kings.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/20/2021||Clippers||Clippers||-11||231||-653||463||Regular Season||115-96 LAC|
|1/15/2021||Clippers||Kings||-7||227.5||-278||225||Regular Season||138-100 LAC|
|2/22/2020||Clippers||Clippers||-9||231.5||-409||324||Regular Season||112-103 SAC|
|1/30/2020||Clippers||Clippers||-14||225.5||-1265||820||Regular Season||124-103 SAC|
|12/31/2019||Clippers||Kings||-6.5||220.5||-312||254||Regular Season||105-87 LAC|
|3/1/2019||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-109 LAC|
|1/27/2019||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-108 LAC|
|12/26/2018||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||127-118 LAC|
|11/29/2018||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||133-121 LAC|
|1/13/2018||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||126-105 LAC|
Clippers Betting Information
- Against the spread, Los Angeles has been strong this season, posting a 14-10 record.
- The Clippers fare well when favored by at least 8.5 points, posting a 5-3 record against the spread.
- Los Angeles has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 15 of 24 games for a 62.5% rate.
Kings Betting Information
- Sacramento has a winning record against the spread, going 12-10 ATS (covering 54.5% of the time).
- In most of Sacramento’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (14 out of 22 games, 63.6%).
- Kawhi Leonard leads the Clippers scoring 26.3 points per game.
- Serge Ibaka paces Los Angeles with 6.7 rebounds a game and Paul George leads the team with 5.5 assists per contest.
- George knocks down 3.8 threes per game to lead the Clippers.
- Los Angeles’ blocks leader is Ibaka, who collects 1.3 per game. Leonard leads the team averaging 1.9 steals a game.
- The Kings go-to guy, De’Aaron Fox, leads the team in both scoring (22.4 points per game) and assists (6.5 assists per game).
- When it comes to rebounds, Richaun Holmes is the Sacramento leader with 8.0 per game.
- Buddy Hield is tops from three-point range for the Kings, knocking down 3.9 threes per game.
- Nobody on Sacramento grabs more steals than Fox (1.3 per game) or blocks more shots than Holmes (1.8 per game).