On Sunday (September 6, 2020), the Los Angeles Lakers (52-19, 4-2) square off with the Houston Rockets (44-28, 5-3) in a game that Los Angeles is currently a small favorite by 2.5 points. Tip-off for Game 2 of the Western Conference Semifinals is scheduled for 8:30 PM ET at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex in Reunion, Florida.Bet here on the Lakers or the Rockets in Game 2 of the Western Conference Semifinals.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
|Lakers (-2.5)||Lakers 115 Rockets 111|
Head to Head
In four head-to-head meetings this season, Houston has a 3-1 record against Los Angeles. The Rockets also have a 3-1 record against the spread when taking on the Lakers.
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
Lakers Betting Information
- Los Angeles has been good against the spread this season, posting a 39-37-1 record.
- The Lakers have struggled to cover, going just 29-32-1 ATS when favored by at least 2.5 points.
- Los Angeles has more often than not combined with its adversaries to reach the total, doing so 37 times in 77 contests (48.1%).
Rockets Betting Information
- Houston has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 38.8% of matchups this year (31 out of 80 chances).
- Houston has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 37-41-1 ATS.
- The Rockets have fared well as a 2.5-point underdog, going 7-3 against the spread when they are at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Anthony Davis leads the Lakers in points and rebounds. He puts up 26.1 points per game while also adding 9.3 rebounds.
- LeBron James paces the squad with 10.2 assists pe game.
- Davis averages 1.5 steals and 2.3 blocks per game. Both numbers are team-highs for Los Angeles.
- The Lakers are led by James from beyond the arc. He connects on 2.2 shots from deep per game.
- James Harden’s excellent showing this season give him the top spot on the Rockets scoring and assists leaderboards with 34.3 points per game and 7.5 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Russell Westbrook is the Houston leader with 7.9 per game.
- Harden is at the top of Houston’s steals hierarchy with 1.8 steals per game and Robert Covington leads the squad in blocks with 1.3 per game.
- Harden is tops from three-point range for the Rockets, hitting 4.4 threes per game.
Powered By Data Skrive
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Eastern Conference Finals: Boston vs Miami Bettng & Odds
- 2022 NBA Finals Betting Predictions for Possible Championship Matchups
- NBA Playoffs 2022: Boston vs Milwaukee, Odds Game 6 Preview & Predictions
- NBA Playoffs: Memphis vs Golden State Prediction & Best Bets For Game 6
- 2022 NBA Championship Betting Predictions of the Possible Finals Matchups to Look For
- NBA Conferences Championship Betting Update Heading Into Final Semifinals Series Games
- Milwaukee vs Boston | NBA Odds Game 5 Preview & Predictions
- Golden State vs Memphis | NBA Odds & Best Bet For Game 5
- 2022 NBA Championship Betting Predictions: Possible Finals Matchups Fans Want to See
- NBA Playoffs 2022: Dallas vs Phoenix Odds Game 5 Preview & Predictions
- Philadelphia vs Miami, Game 5 | Odds, Picks & Predictions NBA
- NBA Playoffs Parlay Betting Picks: Monday & Tuesday Conferences Games Analysis
- 2022 NBA Playoffs O/U Betting Picks: Monday and Tuesday Conferences Matches
- NBA Playoffs Game 4 Memphis vs Golden State, Betting Analysis & Odds
- Boston vs Milwaukee, Game 4 | NBA Betting Favorites & Analysis
- Phoenix vs. Dallas, Game 3 | NBA Playoffs Betting Odds
- Miami vs. Philadelphia Game 3 Preview & Prediction
- 2022 NBA Eastern and Western Conference Odds: Heat Betting Favorites Along With the Suns
- NBA Playoffs: Dallas vs Phoenix Odds Game 2 Preview & Predictions
- NBA Playoffs Game 2: Philadelphia vs Miami Betting & Odds
- Eastern Conference: Bucks vs Celtics Betting Preview for Game 2 – NBA Playoffs Odds
- Golden State vs Memphis Odds Game 2 Preview & Predictions
- NBA Playoffs Parlay Betting Picks for this Week’s Conferences Semifinals Games
- 2022 NBA Playoffs O/U Betting Picks for Conferences Semifinals Games
- NBA Playoffs: Dallas vs. Phoenix Odds & Best Bet For Game 1
- NBA Playoffs: Philadelphia vs. Miami Game 1 Odds
- Memphis vs Minnesota, Game 6 | NBA Prediction & Betting Tips
- NBA Playoffs Betting Predictions for Round 2: Possible Matchups and Celtics vs Bucks Analysis
- Dallas vs Utah, Game 6 |NBA Expert Betting Analysis
- Philadelphia vs Toronto, Game 6 Predictions & Betting Odds
- NBA Conferences Championship Betting Odds: Boston Leads the East and Golden State Favorites to Win West
- Denver vs Golden State, Game 5 Prediction & Betting Tips
- NBA Playoffs: Chicago vs Milwaukee Prediction, Odds & Bets Bet Game 5
- NBA Playoffs Betting Predictions: Heat, Bucks and Warriors Close to Move Into Next Round
- Atlanta vs Miami, Game 5 NBA Playoffs Odds & Betting Tips
- NBA Playoffs Betting Predictions for 2022 Conferences Semifinals: Possible Matches
- NBA Playoffs Betting Picks: Top Conferences Series Game 5 Matches to Wager On
- Utah vs Dallas Odds Game 5 Preview & Predictions
- Boston vs Brooklyn Odds & Bets Betting For Game 4
- NBA Playoffs Parlay Betting Picks: 2022 Conferences Games to Wager On this Week
- 2022 NBA Playoffs Over/Under Betting Picks: Monday Games to Wager On
- NBA Eastern Conference Betting Predictions: Bulls Can Knock Out Bucks and Face Miami in the Finals
- Philadelphia 76ers vs Toronto Raptors Game 4 Betting Preview
- NBA Playoffs Odds: Milwaukee Bucks vs Chicago Bulls Game 3
- NBA Playoffs Western Conference: Suns vs Pelicans Betting Preview for Game 3
- NBA Playoffs Eastern Conference: Miami Heat vs Atlanta Hawks Betting Preview for Game 3
- Memphis vs Minnesota, Game 3 | NBA Betting Preview and Lines
- Western Conference: Mavericks vs Jazz Betting Preview for Game 3 – NBA Playoffs Odds
- Western Conference: Grizzlies vs Timberwolves Betting Preview for Game 3 – NBA Playoffs Odds
- NBA Eastern Conference Odds Update: Milwaukee Betting Favorite, Boston Could Take the Title Too
- NBA Western Conference Betting Update: Suns Odds Favorite, Warriors Looking Great
- NBA Playoffs Western Conference: Warriors vs Nuggets Betting Preview for Game 3
- Brooklyn vs. Boston Predictions: NBA Playoffs Game 2
- NBA Playoffs Odds: Chicago vs Milwaukee Game 2
- NBA Playoffs Betting Predictions for Eastern Conference and Western Conference Series
- Minnesota vs Memphis | Game 2 Picks & Predictions
- Atlanta vs Miami | Game 2 Predictions & Betting Odds
- NBA Playoffs Betting Picks: Top Conferences Series Game 2 Matches to Wager On
- NBA Playoffs Betting Picks: Pelicans versus Suns Predictions After Game 1
- NBA Playoffs Western Conference: Timberwolves vs Grizzlies Betting Preview for Game 2
- NBA Playoffs Over/Under Betting Picks for this Week Conferences Games
- NBA Parlay Betting Picks for Playoffs: Conferences Games to Wager On
- Toronto Raptors vs Philadelphia 76ers | NBA Prediction & Betting Tips
- Jazz vs Mavericks | Match Preview, Predictions & Betting NBA
- NBA Playoffs Betting Picks: Jazz v Mavericks Predictions After Game 1
- NBA Playoffs Betting Picks: Nuggets vs Warriors Predictions After Game 1
- NBA Playoffs Eastern Conference: Heat vs Hawks or Cavaliers Betting Preview for Game 1
- NBA Playoffs Eastern Conference: Bulls vs Bucks Odds & Betting Preview for Game 1
- NBA Playoffs Western Conference: Raptors vs 76ers Odds & Betting Preview for Game 1
- NBA Playoffs Eastern Conference: Nets vs Celtics Odds & Betting Preview for Game 1
- NBA Western Conference Championship Betting: Nuggets vs Warriors Odds Preview
- NBA Western Conference Championship Betting: Jazz vs Mavericks Odds Preview
- NBA Western Conference Championship Betting: Timberwolves vs Grizzlies Odds Preview
- Hawks vs Cavaliers Play-In Tournament | 2022 NBA Expert Betting Analysis
- Pelicans vs Clippers Play-In Tournament | 2022 NBA Expert Betting Analysis
- NBA Western Conference Championship Betting: Pelicans vs Suns Odds Game 1 Preview
- NBA Over/Under Betting Pick for the Playoffs Round 1: Nets vs Celtics
- NBA Parlay Betting Picks for Playoffs Round 1 Matches
- NBA Expert Betting Analysis: Jazz vs. Mavericks: Will Luka Doncic Play Game 1?
- Spurs vs Pelicans Play-In Tournament | NBA Game Bet Odds
- NBA Betting Preview: Hornets vs Hawks Play-In Tournament
- NBA Western Conference Championship Betting Update for the 2022 Playoffs
- Spurs vs Pelicans Play-In Tournament | 2022 NBA Expert Betting Analysis
- Hornets vs Hawks Play-In Tournament: 2022 NBA Expert Betting Analysis
- NBA Playoffs Betting Tips to Help Maximize Your Winnings
- NBA Eastern Conference Championship Betting Update for the 2022 Playoffs
- NBA Betting Analysis: Most Disappointing Teams of the 2022 Season
- Cavaliers vs. Nets Play-In Tournament Game | NBA Betting Expert Analysis
- NBA Play-In Round Betting Analysis for the Upcoming Tournament
- NBA Playoffs Betting Tips to Keep In Mind for the Postseason
- Clippers vs. Timberwolves Play-In Tournament Game | NBA Odds & Matchup Stats
- Must Bet NBA Week 25 Matches for the Weekend: Top Sunday Games
- NBA Milwaukee Bucks vs Cleveland Cavaliers Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NBA Playoffs Betting Predictions that Are Almost Certain
- Mariners vs Twins: Robbie Ray’s Seattle Debut | MLB Betting Favorites
- Must-Bet Weekend NBA Games
- NBA Lines Predictions Cavaliers vs Nets: East Play-In Ramifications
- NBA Atlanta Hawks vs Miami Heat Betting Analysis & Pick
- NBA Cleveland Cavaliers vs Brooklyn Nets Betting Analysis & Pick
- Spurs vs Timberwolves: Play-In Tournament Preview? | Expert Analysis NBA Betting