Devin Booker leads the Phoenix Suns (22-11) against the Los Angeles Lakers (24-11) after putting up 43 points in an 118-99 win over the Timberwolves. The Lakers are 6.5-point favorites in the game on Tuesday, March 2, 2021, which starts at 10:00 PM ET on TNT. The over/under for the matchup is set at 231.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Los Angeles has an 8-2 record in the last 10 head-to-head games against Phoenix. The Lakers also have a 2-1 record against the spread when playing the Suns.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/10/2020||Lakers||Lakers||-12.5||230.5||-954||646||Regular Season||125-100 LAL|
|1/1/2020||Lakers||Lakers||-11||226||-647||481||Regular Season||117-107 LAL|
|11/12/2019||Lakers||Suns||-3.5||221||-175||145||Regular Season||123-115 LAL|
|3/2/2019||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-109 PHO|
|1/27/2019||–||Lakers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-102 LAL|
|12/2/2018||–||Lakers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-96 LAL|
|10/24/2018||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||131-113 LAL|
|2/6/2018||–||Lakers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-93 LAL|
|11/17/2017||–||Lakers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-113 PHO|
|11/13/2017||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||100-93 LAL|
Lakers Betting Information
- Los Angeles has covered in just 16 of 35 matchups this season.
- The Lakers have struggled to cover, going just 8-11 ATS when favored by at least 6.5 points.
- Los Angeles has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 13 times in 35 contests (37.1%).
Suns Betting Information
- Phoenix has a 22-11 record against the spread, covering in 66.7% of their matchups.
- The Suns have fared well as a 6.5-point underdog, going 6-4 against the spread when they are at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Phoenix has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 48.5% of matchups this year (16 out of 33 contests).
- The Lakers and their opponents have combined to score more than 231.5 points in 11.4% of their games this year (four of 35 opportunities).
- Phoenix has played in 11 games this season (out of 33 total matchups — 33.3% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 231.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 224.7 points per game, 6.8 less points than the total of 231.5 set for this matchup.
- The Lakers and the Suns have seen their opponents average a combined 18.4 fewer points per game than the over/under of 231.5 set in this game.
- The average point total for Lakers games this season is 14.5 fewer points than the over/under of 231.5 in this matchup.
- The average total for Suns games this season is 10.7 less points than the point total of 231.5 in this outing.
- LeBron James leads the Lakers in scoring (25.5 points per game) and assisting (7.8 assists per game).
- Anthony Davis paces Los Angeles with 8.4 rebounds per game.
- The Lakers are led by James from long distance. He hits 2.4 shots from deep per game.
- Davis averages 1.4 steals and 1.8 blocks per game. Both numbers are team-highs for Los Angeles.
- The Suns leader in scoring is Booker with 25.5 points per game. He also adds 3.6 rebounds per game and 4.3 assists per game.
- When it comes to Phoenix leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Deandre Ayton with 11.6 rebounds per game and Chris Paul with 9.0 assists per game.
- Jae Crowder makes more threes per game than any other member of the Suns, averaging 2.3 treys per game.
- Nobody on Phoenix grabs more steals than Paul (1.3 per game) or blocks more shots than Ayton (1.1 per game).