The Memphis Grizzlies (9-10) are favored (-4) to end a four-game losing streak when they host the Charlotte Hornets (12-13) at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at FedExForum. The matchup airs on FS-SE. The over/under for the matchup is set at 226.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Charlotte has a 6-4 record in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Memphis. The Grizzlies have a 3-0 record against the spread when taking on the Hornets.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/1/2021||Hornets||Hornets||-4.5||220||-190||157||Regular Season||108-93 MEM|
|12/29/2019||Grizzlies||Grizzlies||-3||220||-144||123||Regular Season||117-104 MEM|
|11/13/2019||Hornets||Hornets||-2||220.5||-137||115||Regular Season||119-117 MEM|
|2/1/2019||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||100-92 CHA|
|1/23/2019||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-107 CHA|
|3/22/2018||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||140-79 CHA|
|10/30/2017||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-99 CHA|
|11/28/2016||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-85 CHA|
|11/21/2016||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||105-90 MEM|
|12/26/2015||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||98-92 CHA|
Grizzlies Betting Information
- Memphis has covered about half the time against spread this season, covering nine times in 19 contests.
- When favored by at least 4 points, the Grizzlies have struggled to a 0-1 record ATS this season.
- Memphis has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 8 times in 19 contests (42.1%).
Hornets Betting Information
- Charlotte has a winning record against the spread, going 14-10-1 ATS (covering 56% of the time).
- When they are at least 4-point underdogs, the Hornets have gone 1-1 against the spread.
- Charlotte has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 48% of matchups this year (12 out of 25 chances).
- In 47.4% of their games this year (nine of 19 chances), the Grizzlies and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s point total of 226 points.
- Charlotte and its opponents have combined to score at least 226 points in 36% of their games this season (nine of 25 opportunities).
- These two teams average a combined 220.7 points per game, 5.3 less points than the over/under of 226 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.9 less points per game (221.1) than this matchup’s total of 226 points.
- The Grizzlies’ average point total in outings this year is 220.7, 5.3 points below the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Hornets this season is 4.7 points less than this game’s over/under.
- Ja Morant leads the Grizzlies in scoring (18.5 points per game) and assisting (7.4 assists per game).
- Memphis is led in rebounds by Jonas Valanciunas’ 10.9 per game.
- Desmond Bane makes 1.9 threes per game to lead the Grizzlies.
- Memphis’ blocks leader is Valanciunas, who records 1.1 per game. Tyus Jones leads the team averaging 1.3 steals a contest.
- Gordon Hayward owns the Hornets top spot in scoring with 22.9 points per game and also tacks on 5.4 rebounds and 3.9 assists per contest.
- When it comes to Charlotte leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Cody Zeller with 8.0 rebounds per game and LaMelo Ball with 6.2 assists per game.
- Terry Rozier makes more threes per game than any other member of the Hornets, averaging 3.2 treys per game.
- Ball is at the top of Charlotte’s steals hierarchy with 1.4 steals per game and Bismack Biyombo leads the squad in blocks with 1.3 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis