A game after he scored 43 points in a 105-102 loss to the Bulls, Jerami Grant leads the Detroit Pistons (8-20) on the road against the Memphis Grizzlies (12-12) on Friday, February 19, 2021. The Pistons are underdogs by 5 points in the matchup, which starts at 8:00 PM ET on FS-SE. The matchup’s point total is set at 222.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Memphis holds a 6-4 record in the last 10 head-to-head meetings with Detroit. The Grizzlies have an advantage against the spread as well (2-0) when hitting the court against the Pistons.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/3/2020||Grizzlies||Grizzlies||-9||224||-456||348||Regular Season||96-82 MEM|
|1/24/2020||Grizzlies||Pistons||-1.5||231.5||-125||104||Regular Season||125-112 MEM|
|4/9/2019||–||Pistons||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||100-93 DET|
|1/2/2019||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||101-94 DET|
|4/8/2018||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||130-117 MEM|
|2/1/2018||–||Pistons||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-102 DET|
|4/9/2017||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||103-90 DET|
|12/21/2016||–||Pistons||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||98-86 MEM|
|1/14/2016||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||103-101 MEM|
|12/9/2015||–||Pistons||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||93-92 MEM|
Grizzlies Betting Information
- Memphis is good against the spread, going 12-11-1 on the season.
- The Grizzlies have posted an even record of 1-1 against the spread when the spread is -5 or bigger.
- Memphis has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 13 of 24 games for a 54.2% rate.
Pistons Betting Information
- Detroit has a winning record against the spread, going 14-12-2 ATS (covering 50% of the time).
- When they are at least 5-point underdogs, the Pistons have not fared well, going 0-1 against the spread.
- In the majority of Detroit’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (15 out of 28 games, 53.6%).
- The Grizzlies and their opponents have put up more than 222 points in 62.5% of their games this year (15 of 24 opportunities).
- In 14 of 28 opportunities (50%) this year, Detroit has combined with its opponents to score at least 222 points.
- The two teams average a combined 1.7 fewer points per game (220.3) than this matchup’s total of 222 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.5 fewer points per game (221.5) than this matchup’s total of 222 points.
- The Grizzlies’ average point total in matchups this season is 224.3, 2.3 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Pistons this season is 0.6 points less than this game’s over/under.
- Ja Morant leads the Grizzlies in scoring (18.8 points per game) and assisting (8.3 assists per game).
- Memphis’ rebounding leader is Jonas Valanciunas, who averages 10.8 per game.
- The Grizzlies are led by Grayson Allen from long distance. He knocks down 2.3 shots from deep per game.
- Memphis’ steals leader is Tyus Jones, who collects 1.3 per game. De’Anthony Melton leads the team averaging 1.0 block a contest.
- Grant outpaced his teammates on the Pistons scoring front by putting up 23.8 points per game. He adds 5.2 rebounds and 2.9 assists per game this season.
- Mason Plumlee (8.8 rebounds per game) and Delon Wright (4.9 assists per game) are the Detroit leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Wayne Ellington makes more threes per game than any other member of the Pistons, averaging 2.7 treys per game.
- Nobody on Detroit grabs more steals than Wright (1.4 per game) or blocks more shots than Grant (1.2 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- LeBron James Could Miss Tuesday’s Game | Lakers vs. Spurs Game Preview Betting NBA
- Top NBA Week 2 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- Mavericks vs. Hawks NBA Betting Lines | Luka Doncic MVP Favorite
- Early NBA 2021-22 Conferences Possible Champions & Underdogs Betting Predictions
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener