On Tuesday (August 18, 2020), the Miami Heat (44-29, 0-0) are currently moderate 3.5-point favorites against the Indiana Pacers (45-28, 0-0). The matchup has an over/under of 216. The battle between these two squads at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex in Reunion, Florida is one of five games slated in the NBA for the day. Tip-off is scheduled for 4:00 PM ET.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
|Pacers (+3.5)||Over (216)||Pacers 111 Heat 108|
Head to Head
Miami has won three of its four head-to-head meetings with Indiana this year. Both the Heat and the Pacers are 2-2 against the spread in those contests.
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
Heat Betting Information
- Miami is solid against the spread, going 35-34-3 this season.
- The Heat have posted a winning record of 21-16-1 against the spread when the spread is -3.5 or higher.
- In 42 of 73 (57.5%) contests this season, Miami and its opponents have hit the total.
Pacers Betting Information
- Indiana has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 52.1% of matchups this season (38 out of 73 opportunities).
- Indiana has a 38-32-3 record against the spread, covering in 52.1% of their games.
- The Pacers have fared well as a 3.5-point underdog, going 8-7 against the spread when they are at least 3.5-point underdogs.
|Games Over Total||% Over Total||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
- Jimmy Butler leads the Heat in scoring (19.9 points per game) and assisting (6.0 assists per game).
- Miami is led in rebounds by Bam Adebayo’s 10.2 per game.
- Miami’s steals leader is Butler, who grabs 1.8 per game. Adebayo leads the team averaging 1.3 blocks a game.
- Duncan Robinson knocks down 3.7 threes per game to lead the Heat.
- TJ Warren outpaced his teammates on the Pacers scoring front by putting up 19.8 points per game. He adds 4.2 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game this season.
- The Indiana leaders in rebounds and assists are Domantas Sabonis (12.4 rebounds per game) and Malcolm Brogdon (7.1 assists per game).
- Nobody on Indiana grabs more steals than Warren (1.2 per game) or blocks more shots than Myles Turner (2.1 per game).
- Doug McDermott makes more threes per game than any other member of the Pacers, averaging 1.9 treys per game.
Powered By Data Skrive
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Eastern Conference Finals: Boston vs Miami Bettng & Odds
- 2022 NBA Finals Betting Predictions for Possible Championship Matchups
- NBA Playoffs 2022: Boston vs Milwaukee, Odds Game 6 Preview & Predictions
- NBA Playoffs: Memphis vs Golden State Prediction & Best Bets For Game 6
- 2022 NBA Championship Betting Predictions of the Possible Finals Matchups to Look For
- NBA Conferences Championship Betting Update Heading Into Final Semifinals Series Games
- Milwaukee vs Boston | NBA Odds Game 5 Preview & Predictions
- Golden State vs Memphis | NBA Odds & Best Bet For Game 5
- 2022 NBA Championship Betting Predictions: Possible Finals Matchups Fans Want to See
- NBA Playoffs 2022: Dallas vs Phoenix Odds Game 5 Preview & Predictions
- Philadelphia vs Miami, Game 5 | Odds, Picks & Predictions NBA
- NBA Playoffs Parlay Betting Picks: Monday & Tuesday Conferences Games Analysis
- 2022 NBA Playoffs O/U Betting Picks: Monday and Tuesday Conferences Matches
- NBA Playoffs Game 4 Memphis vs Golden State, Betting Analysis & Odds
- Boston vs Milwaukee, Game 4 | NBA Betting Favorites & Analysis
- Phoenix vs. Dallas, Game 3 | NBA Playoffs Betting Odds
- Miami vs. Philadelphia Game 3 Preview & Prediction
- 2022 NBA Eastern and Western Conference Odds: Heat Betting Favorites Along With the Suns
- NBA Playoffs: Dallas vs Phoenix Odds Game 2 Preview & Predictions
- NBA Playoffs Game 2: Philadelphia vs Miami Betting & Odds
- Eastern Conference: Bucks vs Celtics Betting Preview for Game 2 – NBA Playoffs Odds
- Golden State vs Memphis Odds Game 2 Preview & Predictions
- NBA Playoffs Parlay Betting Picks for this Week’s Conferences Semifinals Games
- 2022 NBA Playoffs O/U Betting Picks for Conferences Semifinals Games
- NBA Playoffs: Dallas vs. Phoenix Odds & Best Bet For Game 1
- NBA Playoffs: Philadelphia vs. Miami Game 1 Odds
- Memphis vs Minnesota, Game 6 | NBA Prediction & Betting Tips
- NBA Playoffs Betting Predictions for Round 2: Possible Matchups and Celtics vs Bucks Analysis
- Dallas vs Utah, Game 6 |NBA Expert Betting Analysis
- Philadelphia vs Toronto, Game 6 Predictions & Betting Odds
- NBA Conferences Championship Betting Odds: Boston Leads the East and Golden State Favorites to Win West
- Denver vs Golden State, Game 5 Prediction & Betting Tips
- NBA Playoffs: Chicago vs Milwaukee Prediction, Odds & Bets Bet Game 5
- NBA Playoffs Betting Predictions: Heat, Bucks and Warriors Close to Move Into Next Round
- Atlanta vs Miami, Game 5 NBA Playoffs Odds & Betting Tips
- NBA Playoffs Betting Predictions for 2022 Conferences Semifinals: Possible Matches
- NBA Playoffs Betting Picks: Top Conferences Series Game 5 Matches to Wager On
- Utah vs Dallas Odds Game 5 Preview & Predictions
- Boston vs Brooklyn Odds & Bets Betting For Game 4
- NBA Playoffs Parlay Betting Picks: 2022 Conferences Games to Wager On this Week
- 2022 NBA Playoffs Over/Under Betting Picks: Monday Games to Wager On
- NBA Eastern Conference Betting Predictions: Bulls Can Knock Out Bucks and Face Miami in the Finals
- Philadelphia 76ers vs Toronto Raptors Game 4 Betting Preview
- NBA Playoffs Odds: Milwaukee Bucks vs Chicago Bulls Game 3
- NBA Playoffs Western Conference: Suns vs Pelicans Betting Preview for Game 3
- NBA Playoffs Eastern Conference: Miami Heat vs Atlanta Hawks Betting Preview for Game 3
- Memphis vs Minnesota, Game 3 | NBA Betting Preview and Lines
- Western Conference: Mavericks vs Jazz Betting Preview for Game 3 – NBA Playoffs Odds
- Western Conference: Grizzlies vs Timberwolves Betting Preview for Game 3 – NBA Playoffs Odds
- NBA Eastern Conference Odds Update: Milwaukee Betting Favorite, Boston Could Take the Title Too
- NBA Western Conference Betting Update: Suns Odds Favorite, Warriors Looking Great
- NBA Playoffs Western Conference: Warriors vs Nuggets Betting Preview for Game 3
- Brooklyn vs. Boston Predictions: NBA Playoffs Game 2
- NBA Playoffs Odds: Chicago vs Milwaukee Game 2
- NBA Playoffs Betting Predictions for Eastern Conference and Western Conference Series
- Minnesota vs Memphis | Game 2 Picks & Predictions
- Atlanta vs Miami | Game 2 Predictions & Betting Odds
- NBA Playoffs Betting Picks: Top Conferences Series Game 2 Matches to Wager On
- NBA Playoffs Betting Picks: Pelicans versus Suns Predictions After Game 1
- NBA Playoffs Western Conference: Timberwolves vs Grizzlies Betting Preview for Game 2
- NBA Playoffs Over/Under Betting Picks for this Week Conferences Games
- NBA Parlay Betting Picks for Playoffs: Conferences Games to Wager On
- Toronto Raptors vs Philadelphia 76ers | NBA Prediction & Betting Tips
- Jazz vs Mavericks | Match Preview, Predictions & Betting NBA
- NBA Playoffs Betting Picks: Jazz v Mavericks Predictions After Game 1
- NBA Playoffs Betting Picks: Nuggets vs Warriors Predictions After Game 1
- NBA Playoffs Eastern Conference: Heat vs Hawks or Cavaliers Betting Preview for Game 1
- NBA Playoffs Eastern Conference: Bulls vs Bucks Odds & Betting Preview for Game 1
- NBA Playoffs Western Conference: Raptors vs 76ers Odds & Betting Preview for Game 1
- NBA Playoffs Eastern Conference: Nets vs Celtics Odds & Betting Preview for Game 1
- NBA Western Conference Championship Betting: Nuggets vs Warriors Odds Preview
- NBA Western Conference Championship Betting: Jazz vs Mavericks Odds Preview
- NBA Western Conference Championship Betting: Timberwolves vs Grizzlies Odds Preview
- Hawks vs Cavaliers Play-In Tournament | 2022 NBA Expert Betting Analysis
- Pelicans vs Clippers Play-In Tournament | 2022 NBA Expert Betting Analysis
- NBA Western Conference Championship Betting: Pelicans vs Suns Odds Game 1 Preview
- NBA Over/Under Betting Pick for the Playoffs Round 1: Nets vs Celtics
- NBA Parlay Betting Picks for Playoffs Round 1 Matches
- NBA Expert Betting Analysis: Jazz vs. Mavericks: Will Luka Doncic Play Game 1?
- Spurs vs Pelicans Play-In Tournament | NBA Game Bet Odds
- NBA Betting Preview: Hornets vs Hawks Play-In Tournament
- NBA Western Conference Championship Betting Update for the 2022 Playoffs
- Spurs vs Pelicans Play-In Tournament | 2022 NBA Expert Betting Analysis
- Hornets vs Hawks Play-In Tournament: 2022 NBA Expert Betting Analysis
- NBA Playoffs Betting Tips to Help Maximize Your Winnings
- NBA Eastern Conference Championship Betting Update for the 2022 Playoffs
- NBA Betting Analysis: Most Disappointing Teams of the 2022 Season
- Cavaliers vs. Nets Play-In Tournament Game | NBA Betting Expert Analysis
- NBA Play-In Round Betting Analysis for the Upcoming Tournament
- NBA Playoffs Betting Tips to Keep In Mind for the Postseason
- Clippers vs. Timberwolves Play-In Tournament Game | NBA Odds & Matchup Stats
- Must Bet NBA Week 25 Matches for the Weekend: Top Sunday Games
- NBA Milwaukee Bucks vs Cleveland Cavaliers Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NBA Playoffs Betting Predictions that Are Almost Certain
- Mariners vs Twins: Robbie Ray’s Seattle Debut | MLB Betting Favorites
- Must-Bet Weekend NBA Games
- NBA Lines Predictions Cavaliers vs Nets: East Play-In Ramifications
- NBA Atlanta Hawks vs Miami Heat Betting Analysis & Pick
- NBA Cleveland Cavaliers vs Brooklyn Nets Betting Analysis & Pick
- Spurs vs Timberwolves: Play-In Tournament Preview? | Expert Analysis NBA Betting