A pair of struggling teams square off when the Miami Heat (11-17) visit the Sacramento Kings (12-15) on Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET. The Heat are 1.5-point favorites as they look to stop a three-game losing streak against the Kings, losers of four straight. The matchup’s point total is set at 223.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Miami and Sacramento have split the last 10 games they’ve played. The Kings have a 2-1 record against the spread when playing the Heat.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/30/2021||Heat||Heat||-6.5||223||-253||206||Regular Season||105-104 MIA|
|2/7/2020||Heat||Kings||-1||219.5||-114||-105||Regular Season||105-97 SAC|
|1/20/2020||Heat||Heat||-3.5||221||-160||131||Regular Season||118-113 MIA|
|2/8/2019||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-96 SAC|
|10/29/2018||–||Heat||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-113 SAC|
|3/14/2018||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-119 SAC|
|1/25/2018||–||Heat||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||89-88 SAC|
|1/4/2017||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-102 MIA|
|11/1/2016||–||Heat||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-96 MIA|
|4/1/2016||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-106 MIA|
Heat Betting Information
- Miami has covered in just nine of 28 matchups this season.
- The Heat have posted a losing record of 5-12 against the spread when the spread is -1.5 or bigger.
- Miami has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 13 times in 28 contests (46.4%).
Kings Betting Information
- Sacramento has covered the spread in fewer than half of its contests, going 13-14 ATS.
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Kings have not fared well, going 1-5 against the spread.
- Sacramento has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 63% of matchups this year (17 out of 27 contests).
- The Heat and their opponents have totaled at least 223.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in nine of 28 games (32.1%) this year.
- Sacramento and its opponents have combined to score at least 223.5 points in 74.1% of their games this season (20 of 27 opportunities).
- These teams average a combined 220.7 points per game, 2.8 less points than the over/under of 223.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 229.8 points per game, 6.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The average total the Heat have had set in games this year is 6.2 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Kings this season is 9.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- The Heat points and rebounds leader is Bam Adebayo. He averages 19.9 points per game and pulls down 9.2 rebounds.
- The squad is led in assists by Jimmy Butler’s 7.4 per game.
- Duncan Robinson is the top three-point shooter for the Heat, knocking down 3.3 per game.
- Butler leads the team with 1.9 steals per game. Adebayo collects 1.0 block a contest to pace Miami.
- The Kings go-to guy, De’Aaron Fox, leads the team in both scoring (23.2 points per game) and assists (6.8 assists per game).
- Richaun Holmes collects all of the boards and is the Sacramento leader in rebounds, getting 7.7 per game.
- Buddy Hield leads the Kings in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.9 made threes per game.
- Sacramento’s Tyrese Haliburton has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.2 per game and Holmes is first in blocks with 1.6 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- LeBron James Could Miss Tuesday’s Game | Lakers vs. Spurs Game Preview Betting NBA
- Top NBA Week 2 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- Mavericks vs. Hawks NBA Betting Lines | Luka Doncic MVP Favorite
- Early NBA 2021-22 Conferences Possible Champions & Underdogs Betting Predictions
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener