Central Division opponents square off when the Milwaukee Bucks (13-8) visit the Cleveland Cavaliers (10-12) at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse, tipping off at 7:30 PM ET on Friday, February 5, 2021. The Bucks are 10.5-point favorites in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The matchup’s point total is set at 227.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head meetings, Milwaukee has an 8-2 record against Cleveland. The Bucks also have a 3-1 edge against the spread when squaring off against the Cavaliers.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/9/2021||Bucks||Bucks||-9||219.5||-417||318||Regular Season||100-90 MIL|
|12/14/2019||Bucks||Bucks||-13.5||224.5||-1378||785||Regular Season||125-108 MIL|
|11/29/2019||Bucks||Cavaliers||-12.5||229.5||-775||557||Regular Season||119-110 MIL|
|10/28/2019||Bucks||Bucks||-15.5||225||-2429||1236||Regular Season||129-112 MIL|
|3/24/2019||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||127-105 MIL|
|3/20/2019||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-102 CLE|
|12/14/2018||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-102 MIL|
|12/10/2018||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-92 MIL|
|3/19/2018||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||124-117 CLE|
|12/19/2017||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-116 MIL|
Bucks Betting Information
- Milwaukee has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 10-11 record.
- The Bucks have covered half the time, going 3-3 against the spread when favored by at least 10.5 points.
- More often than not, Milwaukee and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 13 of 21 chances this season.
Cavaliers Betting Information
- Cleveland has a losing record against the spread, going 10-11 ATS (covering just 47.6% of the time).
- Cleveland and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this year — 9 of 21 (42.9%).
- In 13 of 21 opportunities (61.9%) this season, the Bucks and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 227.5 points.
- Cleveland and its opponents have combined to score at least 227.5 points in six of 22 games (27.3%) this season.
- The Bucks and the Cavaliers combine to average 2.8 fewer points per game than the over/under of 227.5 set for this game.
- The Bucks and the Cavaliers have seen their opponents average a combined 6.6 less points per game than the point total of 227.5 set in this matchup.
- The average total the Bucks have had set in matchups this year is 5.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Cavaliers games this season have averaged a total of 212.5 points, 15.0 less than the point total in this matchup.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the Bucks in points, rebounds and assists. He scores 27.0 points per game while adding 11.2 rebounds and 6.0 assists.
- Khris Middleton is the top three-point shooter for the Bucks, knocking down 2.6 per game.
- Jrue Holiday leads the team with 2.0 steals per game. Brook Lopez collects 1.5 blocks an outing to pace Milwaukee.
- Collin Sexton owns the Cavaliers top spot in scoring with 24.3 points per game and also tacks on 2.5 rebounds and 4.1 assists per contest.
- When it comes to Cleveland leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Andre Drummond with 14.7 rebounds per game and Darius Garland with 5.3 assists per game.
- Cedi Osman makes more threes per game than any other member of the Cavaliers, averaging 2.3 treys per game.
- Larry Nance Jr. is at the top of Cleveland’s steals hierarchy with 2.1 steals per game and Jarrett Allen leads the squad in blocks with 1.8 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?