Giannis Antetokounmpo and the Milwaukee Bucks (7-4) are 10.5-point favorites against Jerami Grant and the Detroit Pistons (2-8) Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at Little Caesars Arena. The matchup starts at 7:00 PM ET on FS-DET. The matchup has an over/under of 227 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head matchups, Milwaukee has a 10-0 record against Detroit. The Bucks have an advantage against the spread as well (4-1) when hitting the court against the Pistons.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/6/2021||Bucks||Bucks||-12||226.5||-810||558||Regular Season||130-115 MIL|
|1/4/2021||Bucks||Bucks||-16||224||-3001||1222||Regular Season||125-115 MIL|
|2/20/2020||Bucks||Pistons||-13||227||-1039||685||Regular Season||126-106 MIL|
|12/4/2019||Bucks||Pistons||-9||222.5||-452||350||Regular Season||127-103 MIL|
|11/23/2019||Bucks||Bucks||-13.5||226||-1350||773||Regular Season||104-90 MIL|
|1/29/2019||–||Pistons||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-105 MIL|
Bucks Betting Information
- Milwaukee has been strong against the spread, going 6-5 on the season.
- The Bucks have posted an even record of 2-2 against the spread when the spread is -10.5 or higher.
- Milwaukee has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 7 of 11 games for a 63.6% rate.
Pistons Betting Information
- Detroit has covered the spread in half of its contests, going 5-5 ATS.
- Detroit and its opponents have hit the over in half of their matchups this season — 5 of 10.
- In 43 of 11 outings (390.9%) this season, the Bucks and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 227 points.
- Detroit and its opponents have combined to score at least 227 points in 50% of their games this season (five of 10 opportunities).
- These teams average a combined 230.7 points per game, 3.7 more points than the over/under of 227 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.3 less points per game (225.7) than this matchup’s over/under of 227 points.
- The average over/under the Bucks have had set in games this season is 5.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Pistons this year is 2.8 points lower than this game’s over/under.
- Antetokounmpo leads the Bucks in scoring (26.6 points per game) and rebounding (10.1 rebounds per game).
- Khris Middleton paces the team with 5.6 assists per game.
- The Bucks are led by Middleton from beyond the arc. He makes 2.8 shots from deep per game.
- Milwaukee’s blocks leader is Brook Lopez, who collects 1.5 per game. Jrue Holiday leads the team averaging 2.1 steals a contest.
- Grant owns the Pistons top spot in scoring with 25.1 points per game and also tacks on 6.2 rebounds and 1.9 assists per contest.
- The Detroit leaders in rebounds and assists are Mason Plumlee (9.1 rebounds per game) and Derrick Rose (5.4 assists per game).
- Grant makes more threes per game than any other member of the Pistons, cashing in 2.7 treys per game.
- Plumlee is at the top of Detroit’s steals hierarchy with 1.5 steals per game and Grant leads the squad in blocks with 1.1 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Western Conference Finals: Golden State vs Dallas Odds Game 4
- Baltimore vs New York Yankees | 2022 MLB Expert Betting Analysis
- Miami vs Boston, Game 4 | 2022 NBA Expert Betting Analysis
- Dallas vs Golden State, Game 2 | NBA 2022 Odds Favorites to Win
- Boston vs Miami Prediction, Odds & Best Bet Game 2