The Miami Heat (1-1) are 5.5-point underdogs against the Milwaukee Bucks (1-2) at American Airlines Arena on Tuesday, December 29, 2020. The game begins at 7:30 PM ET on TNT. The matchup has an over/under of 222.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head matchups, Miami has a 6-4 record against Milwaukee. The Heat also have a 6-2 record against the spread when playing the Bucks.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|8/6/2020||Bucks||Bucks||-9.5||223.5||-413||323||Regular Season||130-116 MIL|
|3/2/2020||Bucks||Heat||-5||227.5||-214||173||Regular Season||105-89 MIA|
|10/26/2019||Bucks||Bucks||-11.5||223||-819||582||Regular Season||131-126 MIA|
|3/22/2019||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-87 MIL|
|3/15/2019||–||Heat||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-98 MIL|
Bucks Betting Information
- Milwaukee was solid against the spread, going 44-39 last season.
- The Bucks posted a winning record of 37-28 against the spread when the spread was -5.5 or higher.
- Milwaukee more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 39 times in 83 contests (47%).
Heat Betting Information
- Miami covered the spread in more than half of its outings, going 51-39-3 ATS.
- When they were at least 5.5-point underdogs, the Heat fared well, going 16-10-1 against the spread.
- In most of Miami’s games this season, the teams combined to hit the over (52 out of 93 games, 55.9%).
- The Bucks and their opponents scored at least 222.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 47 of 83 games (56.6%) last year.
- Miami played in 48 games last year (out of 94 total matchups — 51.1% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 222.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams averaged a combined 4.9 less points per game last season (217.6) than this matchup’s over/under of 222.5 points.
- The average point total for Bucks games last year was 4.0 more points than the total of 222.5 in this matchup.
- The average total for Heat games last season was 2.1 fewer points than the point total of 222.5 in this outing.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo contributed 29.5 points per game last season and pulled down 13.6 rebounds a contest.
- Jrue Holiday racked up 6.7 assists per game.
- Khris Middleton was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 2.4 per game.
- Holiday grabbed 1.6 per game. Brook Lopez averaged 2.4 blocks a contest.
- Jimmy Butler scored 19.9 points per game and dished out 6.0 assists per game last season.
- Bam Adebayo pulled down 10.2 rebounds per game.
- Duncan Robinson was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 3.7 per game.
- Butler averaged 1.8 steals per game. Adebayo collected 1.3 blocks a contest.
More Recent NBA News
- Dallas vs Golden State, Game 2 | NBA 2022 Odds Favorites to Win
- Boston vs Miami Prediction, Odds & Best Bet Game 2
- Dallas vs Golden State, Game 1 | NBA Western Conference Finals Playoffs Betting Odds
- NBA Eastern Conference Finals: Boston vs Miami Bettng & Odds
- 2022 NBA Finals Betting Predictions for Possible Championship Matchups