The Minnesota Timberwolves (7-24) will attempt to stop a four-game losing streak when they visit the Milwaukee Bucks (18-13) on Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at Fiserv Forum as heavy, 11-point underdogs. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET on FS-WI. The matchup has an over/under of 230 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Milwaukee has an 8-2 record in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Minnesota.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/1/2020||Bucks||Bucks||-18||221.5||-4014||1584||Regular Season||106-104 MIL|
|11/4/2019||Bucks||Timberwolves||-7.5||231||-358||280||Regular Season||134-106 MIL|
|2/23/2019||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||140-128 MIL|
|10/26/2018||–||Timberwolves||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||125-95 MIL|
|2/1/2018||–||Timberwolves||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-89 MIN|
|12/28/2017||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-96 MIL|
|3/11/2017||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-95 MIL|
|12/30/2016||–||Timberwolves||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-99 MIN|
|3/4/2016||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-101 MIL|
|1/2/2016||–||Timberwolves||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||95-85 MIL|
Bucks Betting Information
- Milwaukee has struggled against the spread, going 15-16 on the year.
- When favored by at least 11 points, the Bucks have put up a 3-3 record ATS.
- Milwaukee has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 18 of 31 games for a 58.1% rate.
Timberwolves Betting Information
- Minnesota has a losing record against the spread, going 12-16-2 ATS (covering just 40% of the time).
- Minnesota and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this season — 14 of 30 (46.7%).
- The Bucks and their opponents have put up more than 230 points in 58.1% of their outings this year (18 of 31 opportunities).
- Minnesota and its opponents have combined to score at least 230 points in 13 of 31 games (41.9%) this year.
- The Bucks and the Timberwolves combine to average 3.3 fewer points per game than the total of 230 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 226.9 points per game, 3.1 fewer than the point total for this game.
- The average over/under the Bucks have had set in matchups this year is 1.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in Timberwolves games this year is 7.6 fewer points than the point total of 230 for this outing.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the Bucks in points, rebounds and assists. He averages 28.4 points per game while adding 11.9 rebounds and 5.9 assists.
- Khris Middleton makes 2.3 threes per game to lead the Bucks.
- Milwaukee’s steals leader is Jrue Holiday, who grabs 1.9 per game. Brook Lopez leads the team averaging 1.4 blocks a contest.
- Karl-Anthony Towns holds the top Timberwolves spot in two categories: scoring (22.0 points per game) and rebounding (11.2 rebounds per game).
- The Minnesota leader in assists is Ricky Rubio with 6.4 assists per game.
- Malik Beasley is tops from three-point range for the Timberwolves, knocking down 3.4 threes per game.
- Rubio is at the top of Minnesota’s steals hierarchy with 1.2 steals per game and Towns leads the squad in blocks with 2.0 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Mavericks vs. Hawks NBA Betting Lines | Luka Doncic MVP Favorite
- Early NBA 2021-22 Conferences Possible Champions & Underdogs Betting Predictions
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On