The Milwaukee Bucks (16-13) are heavily favored (-11) to stop a five-game losing streak when they host the Oklahoma City Thunder (11-17) at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, February 19, 2021 at Fiserv Forum. The game airs on FS-OK. The point total for the matchup is 232.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Oklahoma City has a 6-4 record in the last 10 head-to-head meetings with Milwaukee. The Thunder have an advantage against the spread as well (2-1) when squaring off against the Bucks.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/14/2021||Bucks||Thunder||-12||228.5||-899||590||Regular Season||114-109 OKC|
|2/28/2020||Bucks||Bucks||-10.5||227||-567||423||Regular Season||133-86 MIL|
|11/10/2019||Bucks||Thunder||-9||220||-401||318||Regular Season||121-119 MIL|
|4/10/2019||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||127-116 OKC|
|1/27/2019||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-112 OKC|
|12/29/2017||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||97-95 MIL|
|10/31/2017||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-91 OKC|
|4/4/2017||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-79 OKC|
|1/2/2017||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||98-94 MIL|
|3/6/2016||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-96 OKC|
Bucks Betting Information
- Milwaukee has covered in just 13 of 29 matchups this season.
- The Bucks have covered half the time, going 3-3 against the spread when favored by at least 11 points.
- Milwaukee has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 17 of 29 games for a 58.6% rate.
Thunder Betting Information
- Oklahoma City has a 15-12-1 record against the spread, covering in 53.6% of their games.
- Oklahoma City has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 50% of matchups this year (14 out of 28 contests).
- The Bucks and their opponents have combined for 232.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 17 of 29 outings (58.6%) this year.
- Oklahoma City and its opponents have combined to score at least 232.5 points in 25% of their matchups this year (seven of 28 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 5.2 less points per game (227.3) than this game’s over/under of 232.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 226.5 points per game, 6.0 fewer than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average point total for Bucks games this year is 0.1 more points than the over/under of 232.5 in this matchup.
- The average total in Thunder games this year is 11.2 less points than the point total of 232.5 for this outing.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the Bucks in points, rebounds and assists. He contributes 28.0 points per game while tacking on 11.4 rebounds and 5.9 assists.
- Khris Middleton is the top three-point shooter for the Bucks, hitting 2.3 per game.
- Jrue Holiday leads the team with 1.9 steals per game. Brook Lopez collects 1.3 blocks a contest to pace Milwaukee.
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander takes the top spot on the Thunder scoring and assist lists, tallying 22.5 points and 6.5 assists per game.
- Darius Bazley’s 7.4 rebounds per game paces Oklahoma City’s rebounding effort. He also adds 12.2 points per game.
- Al Horford leads the Thunder in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.2 made threes per game.
- Theo Maledon is at the top of Oklahoma City’s steals hierarchy with 1.0 steals per game and Horford leads the squad in blocks with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- LeBron James Could Miss Tuesday’s Game | Lakers vs. Spurs Game Preview Betting NBA
- Top NBA Week 2 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- Mavericks vs. Hawks NBA Betting Lines | Luka Doncic MVP Favorite
- Early NBA 2021-22 Conferences Possible Champions & Underdogs Betting Predictions
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener