A game after he put up 31 points in a 120-116 win over the Raptors, Brandon Ingram leads the New Orleans Pelicans (4-2) at home against the Oklahoma City Thunder (2-3) on Wednesday, January 6, 2021. The Pelicans are favored by 5.5 points in the matchup, which airs at 8:00 PM ET on FS-OK. The matchup has an over/under of 215.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head meetings, Oklahoma City has a 7-3 record against New Orleans. The Thunder also have a 3-1-1 record against the spread when taking on the Pelicans.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/31/2020||Pelicans||Thunder||-5.5||214.5||-220||180||Regular Season||113-80 NO|
|2/13/2020||Pelicans||Pelicans||-3||235||-159||133||Regular Season||123-118 OKC|
|12/1/2019||Pelicans||Pelicans||-3||228.5||-146||123||Regular Season||107-104 OKC|
|11/29/2019||Thunder||Thunder||-5||229||-212||176||Regular Season||109-104 OKC|
|11/2/2019||Thunder||Thunder||-2.5||228||-133||113||Regular Season||115-104 OKC|
|2/14/2019||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||131-122 NO|
|1/24/2019||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-116 OKC|
|12/12/2018||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-114 NO|
|11/5/2018||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-116 OKC|
|4/1/2018||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-104 OKC|
Pelicans Betting Information
- New Orleans been consistently inconsistent against the spread this season, posting a 3-3 record.
- When favored by at least 5.5 points, the Pelicans have fared well against the spread, compiling a 1-0 record.
- New Orleans and its opponents have converted the over just 1 times in 6 (16.7%) games this season.
Thunder Betting Information
- Oklahoma City has a 3-2 record against the spread, covering in 60.0% of their contests.
- In the majority of Oklahoma City’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (2 out of 5 games, 40%).
- The Pelicans and their opponents have combined for 215.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in 57 of six opportunities (950%) this season.
- Oklahoma City and its opponents have combined to score at least 215.5 points in three of five outings (60%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 8.2 less points per game (207.3) than this matchup’s over/under of 215.5 points.
- The Pelicans and the Thunder have seen their opponents average a combined 4.1 fewer points per game than the point total of 215.5 set in this outing.
- The Pelicans’ average point total in outings this season is 206.7, 8.8 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under for Thunder games this season is 3.5 fewer points than the point total of 215.5 in this outing.
- The Pelicans points and assists leader is Ingram. He racks up 24.0 points per game and dishes out 5.3 assists.
- New Orleans’ rebounding leader is Steven Adams, who pulls down 9.0 per game.
- Ingram is the top three-point shooter for the Pelicans, knocking down 2.7 per game.
- Adams records 1.5 steals and 1.0 block per game, both team-high averages.
- The Thunder go-to guy, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, leads the team in both scoring (18.8 points per game) and assists (6.8 assists per game).
- When it comes to rebounds, Darius Bazley is the Oklahoma City leader with 8.6 per game.
- Luguentz Dort makes more threes per game than any other member of the Thunder, averaging 2.4 treys per game.
- Oklahoma City’s Aleksej Pokusevski has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.0 per game and Bazley is first in blocks with 1.4 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?