On Sunday (August 9, 2020), the New Orleans Pelicans (30-39) match up against the San Antonio Spurs (30-38) in a game that New Orleans is currently a small favorite by 3 points. A 239-point over/under is set for the game. The clash between these two squads is one of seven contests slated in the NBA for the day. Tip-off is scheduled for 3:00 PM ET at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex in Reunion, Florida.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
|Pelicans (-3)||Under (239)||Pelicans 118 Spurs 113|
Head to Head
San Antonio has won its lone head-to-head matchup against New Orleans this year. The Spurs also have a 1-0 advantage against the spread when taking on the Pelicans.
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
Pelicans Betting Information
- New Orleans has been strong against the spread, going 34-30-4 this season.
- The Pelicans have posted a winning record of 13-8-1 against the spread when the spread is -3 or bigger.
- In 38 of 69 (55.1%) contests this season, New Orleans and its opponents have hit the over.
Spurs Betting Information
- San Antonio has a losing record against the spread, going 28-38-2 ATS (covering just 41.2% of the time).
- The Spurs have fared well as a 3-point underdog, going 18-13-1 against the spread when they are at least 3-point underdogs.
- San Antonio has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 60.3% of matchups this season (41 out of 68 chances).
|Games Over Total||% Over Total||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
- Brandon Ingram leads the Pelicans in scoring, putting up 23.9 points per game.
- New Orleans is led in rebounding by Derrick Favors’ 9.0 rebounds per game and assisting by Lonzo Ball’s 7.0 assists per game .
- New Orleans’ steals leader is Jrue Holiday, who grabs 1.7 per game. Jaxson Hayes leads the team averaging 0.9 blocks a contest.
- JJ Redick makes 2.9 threes per game to lead the Pelicans.
- The Spurs go-to guy, DeMar DeRozan, leads the team in both scoring (22.0 points per game) and assists (5.7 assists per game).
- Trey Lyles collects all of the boards and is the San Antonio leader in rebounds, pulling down 5.7 per game.
- Nobody on San Antonio grabs more steals than Dejounte Murray (1.7 per game) or blocks more shots than Jakob Poeltl (1.5 per game).
- Bryn Forbes makes more threes per game than any other member of the Spurs, cashing in 2.3 treys per game.
Powered By Data Skrive
More Recent NBA News
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot
- Milwaukee vs. Atalanta Game 4 : NBA Odds to Win | What About Trae Young?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lillard Might Ask for A Trade, Pistons Won the NBA Draft Lottery
- Clippers vs Suns Game 5 Betting Predictions | Phoenix Can Earn Spot In NBA Finals
- Hawks vs Bucks Game 2 Odds & Prediction | Can Atlanta Pull Another Upset?
- NBA 2021 Conference Odds Update: Clippers Down 2 Games, Hawks Take the Lead
- Suns vs Clippers Game 3 | Phoenix Hopeful Chris Paul Returns For Western Finals
- Hawks vs Bucks Game 1 | Bucks Are Solid Favorites On The NBA Odds
- Clippers vs Suns Game 2 | Kawhi Leonard and Chris Paul Ruled Out
- NBA News & Rumors: Rick Carlisle Leaves the Mavericks, Zion Williamson Unhappy, What’s Next for Brooklyn
- Jazz vs Clippers Game 6 | Can the Clippers advance to the Finals?
- Philadelphia vs Atlanta Game 6 | Atlanta Best Season Ever to Reach the Finals
- NBA 2021 Conference Championship Odds Update: Nets Favorite to Win the East
- Nets vs Bucks Game 6 | NBA Betting Lines
- One NBA Conference Semifinal Done, Three Series Left
- Hawks vs 76ers Game 5 | NBA Betting Analysis
- Clippers vs Jazz Game 5 | Betting Odds for NBA
- Bucks vs Nets Game 5 | NBA Betting
- NBA 2021 Playoffs Betting – Conference Semifinals Series Update
- Jazz vs Clippers Game 4 | NBA Betting Odds
- 76ers vs Hawks Game 4 | NBA Betting Analysis
- Suns vs Nuggets Game 3 | NBA Betting Odds
- 76ers vs Hawks Game 3 | Betting Odds for NBA
- NBA 2021 Playoffs – Conference Betting Odds Update
- Clippers vs Jazz Game 2 | NBA Betting Odds
- Nets vs Bucks Game 3 | Betting Odds for NBA
- NBA 2021 Playoffs Betting Predictions – Possible Conference Finals Matches
- Nuggets vs Suns Game 2 | NBA Betting Lines
- Clippers vs Jazz Game 1 | NBA Betting Lines
- Hawks vs 76ers Game 2 | NBA Betting Lines
- Nuggets vs Suns Game 1 | NBA Betting Odds
- Bucks vs Nets Game 2 | NBA Betting Lines
- NBA 2021 Playoffs Betting Analysis Update
- Bucks vs Nets Game 1 | NBA Betting Analysis
- Clippers vs Mavericks Game 6 | NBA Betting Odds
- NBA 2021 Conference Championship Betting Analysis Update
- Suns vs Lakers Game 6 | NBA Betting Odds
- Nuggets vs Trail Blazers Game 6 | Betting Odds for NBA
- NBA 2021 Championship Betting Predictions for Possible Matchups
- Hawks vs Knicks, Game 5 | NBA Betting Lines
- Mavericks vs Clippers, Game 5 | NBA Betting Analysis
- Lakers vs Suns, Game 5 | NBA Betting Lines
- Celtics vs Nets, Game 5 | NBA Betting
- Atlanta Falcons 2021 NFL Calendar Betting Predictions
- NBA 2021 Playoffs Betting: 1st Round Series Update
- Jazz vs Grizzlies, Game 4 | NBA Betting Odds
- 76ers vs Wizards, Game 4 | NBA Betting Analysis
- Clippers vs Mavericks, Game 3 | NBA Betting Lines
- Nets vs Celtics, Game 3 | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Playoffs Betting – Conference Championship Odds Update
- Suns vs Lakers, Game 3 | NBA Betting Odds
- Bucks vs Heat, Game 3 | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA Conference Championship Betting Odds Favorites Update
- Grizzlies vs Jazz, Game 2 | NBA Betting Odds
- Hawks vs Knicks, Game 2 | 2021 NBA Betting Lines
- LA Lakers vs Suns Game 2 | NBA Betting Odds
- Celtics vs Nets Game 2 | NBA Betting Analysis
- Blazers vs Nuggets Game 2 | NBA Betting Analysis
- Heat vs Bucks Game 2 | Betting Odds for NBA
- NBA 2021 Playoffs Betting: Eastern Conference Predictions
- NBA 2021 Playoffs Betting: Western Conference Predictions
- Grizzlies vs. Warriors Friday Play-In Tournament | Betting Odds for NBA
- NBA 2021 Conference Championship Betting Odds Update
- Pacers vs Wizards NBA Play-In Tournament | Betting Odds for NBA
- NBA 2021 Conference Championship Odds Favorites
- Warriors vs Lakers NBA Play-In Tournament | NBA Betting Analysis
- Spurs vs Grizzlies NBA Play-In Tournament | 2021 NBA Betting Odds
- NBA News & Rumors: LeBron James Is Still Resentful, Knicks Wants to Sing Another Star Player, Brad Stevens Unhappy
- Wizards vs Celtics NBA Play-In Tournament Game | NBA Betting Odds
- NBA 2021 Playoffs Update: Play-In Betting Predictions
- NBA 2021 Power Rankings Betting Update for the Playoffs
- Hornets vs. Pacers Play-In Tournament | NBA Betting Analysis
- Pelicans vs Warriors | NBA Betting Analysis
- Bucks vs Pacers | Betting Odds for NBA
- Philadelphia 76ers vs Miami Heat | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2020-21 Divisional Championship Betting Odds Update