The Detroit Pistons (9-24) host the New York Knicks (17-17) as 1-point underdogs after Jerami Grant scored 30 points in the Pistons’ 110-107 loss to the Kings. The matchup airs on FS-DET at 8:00 PM ET on Sunday, February 28, 2021. The matchup has a point total of 215.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
After the last 10 head-to-head meetings, Detroit has an 8-2 record against New York. The Knicks have a 2-1 record against the spread when taking on the Pistons.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/8/2020||Knicks||Knicks||-6||211.5||-242||196||Regular Season||96-84 NY|
|2/8/2020||Knicks||Pistons||-1.5||211||-125||105||Regular Season||95-92 NY|
|11/6/2019||Pistons||Pistons||-4||206.5||-171||143||Regular Season||122-102 DET|
|4/10/2019||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-89 DET|
|2/8/2019||–||Pistons||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-103 DET|
|2/5/2019||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||105-92 DET|
|11/27/2018||–||Pistons||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-108 DET|
|3/31/2018||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-109 DET|
|12/22/2017||–||Pistons||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-101 DET|
|10/21/2017||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-107 DET|
Knicks Betting Information
- New York has been good against the spread this season, posting a 19-15 record.
- The Knicks fare well when favored by at least 1 points, posting a 5-3 record against the spread.
- New York and its opponents have hit the over/under in just 11 of 34 games this season (32.4%).
Pistons Betting Information
- Detroit has covered the spread in greater than half of its games, going 16-15-2 ATS.
- The Pistons have not fared well when playing as an underdog by 1 point or more, going 0-3 against the spread.
- In most of Detroit’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (16 out of 33 games, 48.5%).
- In 12 of 34 opportunities (35.3%) this year, the Knicks and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s point total of 215 points.
- Detroit and its opponents have combined to score at least 215 points in 57.6% of their games this season (19 of 33 opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 2.3 fewer points per game (212.7) than this matchup’s over/under of 215 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 213.4 points per game, 1.6 fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average point total for Knicks games this year is 5.7 less points than the total of 215 in this matchup.
- Pistons games this year have averaged a total of 220.1 points, 5.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Knicks points, rebounds and assists leader is Julius Randle. He contributes 23.4 points per game and adds 11.0 rebounds and 5.5 assists.
- Alec Burks knocks down 2.0 threes per game to lead the Knicks.
- Mitchell Robinson leads the team with 1.2 steals per game. Nerlens Noel collects 2.0 blocks an outing to pace New York.
- Grant owns the Pistons top spot in scoring with 23.5 points per game and also tacks on 5.2 rebounds and 3.0 assists per contest.
- The Detroit leaders in rebounds and assists are Mason Plumlee (9.1 rebounds per game) and Delon Wright (4.9 assists per game).
- Grant makes more threes per game than any other member of the Pistons, cashing in 2.5 treys per game.
- Detroit’s Wright has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Grant is first in blocks with 1.1 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All