The Orlando Magic (13-18) are favored (-5.5) to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Detroit Pistons (8-22) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at Amway Center. The matchup airs on FS-FL. The matchup has an over/under set at 214.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Orlando and Detroit have split the last 10 games they’ve played. The Pistons have a 2-1 advantage against the spread when playing the Magic.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/21/2021||Magic||Magic||-3||210.5||-155||128||Regular Season||105-96 ORL|
|2/12/2020||Magic||Magic||-6.5||209||-260||212||Regular Season||116-112 ORL|
|11/25/2019||Pistons||Pistons||-4.5||207||-184||151||Regular Season||103-88 DET|
|3/28/2019||–||Pistons||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-98 DET|
|1/16/2019||–||Pistons||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-115 DET|
|12/30/2018||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-107 ORL|
|11/7/2018||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||103-96 DET|
|3/2/2018||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-106 ORL|
|12/28/2017||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-89 ORL|
|12/17/2017||–||Pistons||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-110 DET|
Magic Betting Information
- Orlando has covered in just 15 of 31 matchups this season.
- When favored by at least 5.5 points, the Magic have fared well against the spread, putting together a 2-0 record.
- Orlando and its opponents have converted the over just 14 times in 31 (45.2%) games this season.
Pistons Betting Information
- Detroit has covered the spread in half of its games, going 14-14-2 ATS.
- When they are at least 5.5-point underdogs, the Pistons have a record ATS of 0-1.
- In 15 out Detroit’s 30 games this year, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
- The Magic and their opponents have put up more than 214.5 points in 54.8% of their games this season (17 of 31 opportunities).
- Detroit and its opponents have added up to score more than 214.5 points in 56.7% of their matchups this year (17 of 30 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 1.4 fewer points per game (213.1) than this game’s over/under of 214.5 points.
- The Magic and the Pistons have seen their opponents average a combined 5.2 more points per game than the point total of 214.5 set for this outing.
- The average point total in Magic games this year is 1.9 more points than the total of 214.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Pistons this year is 5.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- Nikola Vucevic leads the Magic in points and rebounds. He puts up 24.1 points per game while tacking on 11.7 rebounds.
- The team is led in assists by Markelle Fultz’s 5.4 per game.
- Evan Fournier is the top three-point shooter for the Magic, connecting on 2.5 per game.
- Vucevic leads the team with 1.1 steals per game. Mohamed Bamba collects 0.8 blocks a contest to pace Orlando.
- Jerami Grant outpaced his teammates on the Pistons scoring front by putting up 23.5 points per game. He adds 5.1 rebounds and 3.0 assists per game this season.
- The Detroit leaders in rebounds and assists are Mason Plumlee (9.0 rebounds per game) and Delon Wright (4.9 assists per game).
- Wayne Ellington is tops from three-point range for the Pistons, knocking down 2.6 threes per game.
- Wright is at the top of Detroit’s steals hierarchy with 1.4 steals per game and Grant leads the squad in blocks with 1.2 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Early NBA 2021-22 Conferences Possible Champions & Underdogs Betting Predictions
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On