The Orlando Magic (6-7) are 1.5-point favorites as they attempt to break a five-game losing streak when they visit the New York Knicks (6-8) on Monday, January 18, 2021 at Madison Square Garden. The contest airs at 12:00 PM ET on NBA TV. The matchup has an over/under set at 206.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Orlando has a 7-3 record in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with New York.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/6/2020||Magic||Knicks||-3.5||206.5||-162||135||Regular Season||105-103 NY|
|10/30/2019||Magic||Magic||-9.5||209.5||-487||360||Regular Season||95-83 ORL|
|4/3/2019||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-100 ORL|
|2/26/2019||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-103 NY|
|11/18/2018||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||131-117 ORL|
|11/11/2018||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-89 ORL|
|4/3/2018||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||97-73 ORL|
|2/22/2018||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-113 NY|
|12/3/2017||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||105-100 ORL|
|11/8/2017||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-99 ORL|
Magic Betting Information
- Orlando has been good against the spread, going 7-6 on the season.
- The Magic have posted a winning record of 4-1 against the spread when the spread is -1.5 or bigger.
- Orlando and its foes have combined to cover the point total in 6 of 13 games this season (46.2%).
Knicks Betting Information
- New York has covered the spread in fewer than half of its games, going 6-8 ATS.
- The Knicks have not fared well as a 1.5-point underdog, going 0-2 against the spread when they are at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- New York and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this season — 4 of 14 (28.6%).
- In 53 of 13 games (407.7%) this year, the Magic and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s over/under of 206.5 points.
- New York has combined with its opponents to score at least 206.5 points in seven of 14 opportunities (50%) this season.
- The Magic and the Knicks combine to average 0.9 more points per game than the over/under of 206.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 9.8 more points per game (216.3) than this game’s over/under of 206.5 points.
- The average point total for Magic games this year is 11.8 more points than the over/under of 206.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Knicks this year is 1.1 points less than this game’s over/under.
- The Magic points and rebounds leader is Nikola Vucevic. He scores 22.8 points per game and grabs 10.8 rebounds.
- Markelle Fultz paces the squad with 5.4 assists per game.
- The Magic are led by Vucevic from beyond the arc. He hits 2.7 shots from deep per game.
- Evan Fournier leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Michael Carter-Williams collects 0.6 blocks an outing to pace Orlando.
- Julius Randle leads the Knicks with 22.9 points per game, 10.6 rebounds per game, and 6.5 assists per game.
- Austin Rivers makes more threes per game than any other member of the Knicks, cashing in 2.0 treys per game.
- Mitchell Robinson is a defensive force for New York, leading the team in both steals (1.5 per game) and blocks (1.9 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- Updated NBA Championship Odds: Here Come The Bucks
- Updated NBA 2021 Week 8 Power Rankings Betting Analysis
- Celtics vs Lakers | NBA Betting Lines & Preview Game
- Top NBA Week 8 Matches to Wager On From Monday to Tuesday
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Nets Remain As Favorites While Warriors Keep Closing the Gap