The Philadelphia 76ers (15-6) are favored (-7.5) to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the Charlotte Hornets (9-11) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at Spectrum Center. The game airs on FS-SE. The over/under for the matchup is 216.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Philadelphia has a 10-0 record in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Charlotte. The 76ers also have a 2-1 record against the spread when facing the Hornets.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/4/2021||76ers||76ers||-8||221.5||-338||270||Regular Season||118-101 PHI|
|1/2/2021||76ers||76ers||-9.5||217||-463||352||Regular Season||127-112 PHI|
|11/10/2019||76ers||76ers||-14||214||-1241||817||Regular Season||114-106 PHI|
|3/19/2019||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-114 PHI|
|11/17/2018||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-119 PHI|
|11/9/2018||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||133-132 PHI|
|10/27/2018||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||105-103 PHI|
|4/1/2018||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-102 PHI|
|3/19/2018||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-94 PHI|
|3/6/2018||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||128-114 PHI|
76ers Betting Information
- Philadelphia is strong against the spread, going 12-8-1 on the season.
- The 76ers have posted a winning record of 5-4 against the spread when the spread is -7.5 or higher.
- More often than not, Philadelphia and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 11 of 21 chances this season.
Hornets Betting Information
- Charlotte has a winning record against the spread, going 11-9 ATS (covering 55% of the time).
- In most of Charlotte’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (9 out of 20 games, 45%).
- In 13 of 21 opportunities (61.9%) this year, the 76ers and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s point total of 216.5 points.
- Charlotte has played in 12 games this year (out of 20 total matchups — 60% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 216.5 points.
- The 76ers and the Hornets combine to average 6.0 more points per game than the over/under of 216.5 set for this matchup.
- The 76ers and the Hornets have seen their opponents average a combined 2.9 more points per game than the point total of 216.5 set for this game.
- The average over/under the 76ers have had set in games this season is 7.0 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Hornets games this year have averaged a total of 218.2 points, 1.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The 76ers points and rebounds leader is Joel Embiid. He averages 28.3 points per game and grabs 11.1 rebounds.
- Ben Simmons paces the team with 7.9 assists per game.
- Seth Curry connects on 2.3 threes per game to lead the 76ers.
- Simmons leads the team with 1.7 steals per game. Embiid collects 1.3 blocks a game to pace Philadelphia.
- The Hornets leader in scoring is Gordon Hayward with 23.2 points per game. He also adds 5.1 rebounds per game and 3.6 assists per game.
- When it comes to Charlotte leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Cody Zeller with 7.9 rebounds per game and Devonte’ Graham with 6.2 assists per game.
- Terry Rozier is tops from three-point range for the Hornets, knocking down 3.2 threes per game.
- Nobody on Charlotte grabs more steals than LaMelo Ball (1.5 per game) or blocks more shots than P.J. Washington (1.4 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?