The Philadelphia 76ers (22-11) host the Cleveland Cavaliers (12-21) after winning four straight home games. The 76ers are heavy favorites by 10.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 27, 2021.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Philadelphia holds a 7-3 record in the last 10 head-to-head games against Cleveland. The Cavaliers have an advantage against the spread (3-2) when hitting the court against the 76ers.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/27/2020||76ers||Cavaliers||-5.5||217||-242||196||Regular Season||118-94 CLE|
|2/26/2020||76ers||Cavaliers||-7.5||217||-311||248||Regular Season||108-94 CLE|
|12/7/2019||76ers||76ers||-10.5||215.5||-663||487||Regular Season||141-94 PHI|
|11/17/2019||76ers||Cavaliers||-7||216.5||-286||234||Regular Season||114-95 PHI|
|11/12/2019||76ers||76ers||-11||219.5||-633||476||Regular Season||98-97 PHI|
|3/12/2019||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-99 PHI|
|12/16/2018||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||128-105 PHI|
|11/23/2018||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-112 CLE|
|4/6/2018||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||132-130 PHI|
|3/1/2018||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-97 PHI|
76ers Betting Information
- Philadelphia has been good against the spread this season, posting a 17-14-2 record.
- Philadelphia has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 17 of 33 games for a 51.5% rate.
Cavaliers Betting Information
- Cleveland has covered the spread in fewer than half of its contests, going 12-20 ATS.
- Cleveland and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this year — 13 of 32 (40.6%).
- Joel Embiid leads the 76ers in points and rebounds. He scores 29.6 points per game while tacking on 11.2 rebounds.
- Ben Simmons paces the squad with 7.9 assists per game.
- The 76ers are led by Danny Green from beyond the arc. He hits 2.3 shots from deep per game.
- Philadelphia’s steals leader is Simmons, who grabs 1.6 per game. Embiid leads the team averaging 1.3 blocks a game.
- The Cavaliers leader in scoring is Collin Sexton with 23.1 points per game. He also adds 2.5 rebounds per game and 4.2 assists per game.
- Andre Drummond (13.5 rebounds per game) and Darius Garland (5.7 assists per game) are the Cleveland leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Cedi Osman is tops from three-point range for the Cavaliers, hitting 2.0 threes per game.
- Cleveland’s Larry Nance Jr. has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.9 per game and Jarrett Allen is first in blocks with 1.8 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Early NBA 2021-22 Conferences Possible Champions & Underdogs Betting Predictions
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On