The Memphis Grizzlies (5-6) are underdogs (+1.5) in their attempt to extend a three-game win streak when they host the Philadelphia 76ers (9-4) at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 16, 2021 at FedExForum. The game airs on FS-SE. The matchup has a point total of 221.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Memphis has come out on top in six of its last nine head-to-head meetings with Philadelphia. The 76ers have a 1-0 record against the spread when facing the Grizzlies.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/7/2020||76ers||76ers||-6||222.5||-254||206||Regular Season||119-107 PHI|
|12/2/2018||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||103-95 PHI|
|11/10/2018||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-106 MEM|
|3/21/2018||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-105 PHI|
|1/22/2018||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||105-101 MEM|
|12/6/2016||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||96-91 MEM|
|11/23/2016||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-99 MEM|
|12/22/2015||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-90 MEM|
|11/29/2015||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||92-84 MEM|
|1/24/2015||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||– MEM|
76ers Betting Information
- Against the spread, Philadelphia has been strong this season, posting a 7-6 record.
- The 76ers have posted a winning record of 6-5 against the spread when the spread is -1.5 or higher.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have hit the total 6 times in 13 contests this season.
Grizzlies Betting Information
- Memphis has covered the spread in greater than half of its outings, going 6-5 ATS.
- The Grizzlies have not fared well as a 1.5-point underdog, going 2-3 against the spread when they are at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- In most of Memphis’ games this year, the teams have not hit the over (4 out of 11 games, 36.4%).
- In 35 of 13 outings (269.2%) this season, the 76ers and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s over/under of 221 points.
- Memphis and its opponents have added up to score at least 221 points in 54.5% of their games this season (six of 11 chances).
- These two teams average a combined 220.8 points per game, 0.2 fewer points than the total of 221 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.4 fewer points per game (218.6) than this matchup’s over/under of 221 points.
- The 76ers’ average point total in outings this year is 225, four points higher than the total in this game.
- Grizzlies games this year have averaged an over/under of 214.5 points, 6.5 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- The 76ers points and rebounds leader is Joel Embiid. He scores 25.0 points per game and grabs 11.5 rebounds.
- Ben Simmons paces the team with 7.9 assists per game.
- Seth Curry is the top three-point shooter for the 76ers, knocking down 3.1 per game.
- Philadelphia’s blocks leader is Embiid, who records 1.5 per game. Simmons leads the team averaging 1.6 steals a contest.
- Dillon Brooks outpaced his teammates on the Grizzlies scoring front by putting up 16.6 points per game. He adds 4.1 rebounds and 3.3 assists per game this season.
- When it comes to Memphis leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Jonas Valanciunas with 10.7 rebounds per game and Tyus Jones with 5.7 assists per game.
- Brooks leads the Grizzlies in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.2 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Memphis grabs more steals than Jones (1.5 per game) or blocks more shots than Valanciunas (1.1 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- Top NBA Week 6 Must Bet Matches This Weekend
- Bulls vs Rockets Betting Lines NBA | Nikola Vucevic Could Return For Chicago
- NBA 2021 Week 6 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Warriors Keep their #1 Spot
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Nets Without Irving are the Betting Favorites
- Top NBA Week 6 Games to Must Watch and Bet On