The Phoenix Suns (15-9) will attempt to extend a four-game winning streak when they host the Philadelphia 76ers (18-8) on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at PHX Arena as just 1-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 3:00 PM ET on NBA TV. The matchup’s point total is set at 226.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
After the last 10 head-to-head meetings, Philadelphia has a 6-4 record against Phoenix. The Suns have a 2-0 edge against the spread when taking on the 76ers.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|8/11/2020||Suns||76ers||-10||226.5||-503||383||Regular Season||130-117 PHO|
|11/4/2019||76ers||Suns||-1||224||-110||-111||Regular Season||114-109 PHO|
|1/2/2019||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||132-127 PHI|
|11/19/2018||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-114 PHI|
|12/31/2017||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-110 PHI|
|12/4/2017||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-101 PHO|
|12/23/2016||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-116 PHO|
|11/19/2016||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-105 PHI|
|1/26/2016||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-103 PHI|
|12/26/2015||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-104 PHI|
76ers Betting Information
- Philadelphia has been strong against the spread, going 14-10-2 on the season.
- When favored by at least 1 points, the 76ers have fared well against the spread, compiling an 11-9-1 record.
- Philadelphia has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 14 of 26 games for a 53.8% rate.
Suns Betting Information
- Phoenix has a winning record against the spread, going 15-9 ATS (covering 62.5% of the time).
- The Suns have fared well as a 1-point underdog, going 9-7 against the spread when they are at least 1-point underdogs.
- Phoenix and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this year — 10 of 24 (41.7%).
- In 13 of 26 games (50%) this year, the 76ers and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s point total of 226 points.
- Phoenix and its opponents have combined to score at least 226 points in seven of 24 opportunities (29.2%) this season.
- The 76ers and the Suns combine to average 1.2 less points per game than the total of 226 set for this game.
- The 76ers and the Suns have seen their opponents average a combined 7.7 fewer points per game than the over/under of 226 set for this game.
- The 76ers’ average point total in outings this season is 224.7, 1.3 points below the total in this game.
- The average over/under for Suns games this season is 7.8 fewer points than the point total of 226 in this outing.
- Joel Embiid leads the 76ers in scoring (29.4 points per game) and rebounding (10.9 rebounds per game).
- The team is led in assists by Ben Simmons’ 8.0 per game.
- Danny Green hits 2.2 threes per game to lead the 76ers.
- Philadelphia’s blocks leader is Embiid, who collects 1.3 per game. Simmons leads the team averaging 1.7 steals an outing.
- Devin Booker owns the Suns top spot in scoring with 23.8 points per game and also tacks on 3.7 rebounds and 4.2 assists per contest.
- Deandre Ayton (12.5 rebounds per game) and Chris Paul (8.1 assists per game) are the Phoenix leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Jae Crowder makes more threes per game than any other member of the Suns, averaging 2.3 treys per game.
- Phoenix’s Paul has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.3 per game and Ayton is first in blocks with 1.1 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Top NBA Week 2 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- Mavericks vs. Hawks NBA Betting Lines | Luka Doncic MVP Favorite
- Early NBA 2021-22 Conferences Possible Champions & Underdogs Betting Predictions
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis