The Philadelphia 76ers (18-7) will look to Joel Embiid (10th in the league scoring 29.1 points per game) when they attempt to hold off Damian Lillard (fourth in the NBA with 29.4 PPG) and the Portland Trail Blazers (13-10 on Thursday, February 11, 2021 at Moda Center. The 76ers are 8.5-point road favorites in the game, which tips at 10:00 PM ET on TNT. The matchup has an over/under set at 224.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Portland has come out on top in seven of its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Philadelphia. The Trail Blazers have an advantage against the spread as well (2-0-1) when squaring off against the 76ers.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/4/2021||76ers||76ers||-10||223||-528||401||Regular Season||121-105 POR|
|8/9/2020||Trail Blazers||Trail Blazers||-2.5||228.5||-147||123||Regular Season||124-121 POR|
|11/2/2019||76ers||Trail Blazers||-1||224||-113||-106||Regular Season||129-128 PHI|
|2/23/2019||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||130-115 POR|
|12/30/2018||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||129-95 POR|
|12/28/2017||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-110 POR|
|11/22/2017||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||101-81 PHI|
|3/9/2017||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-108 POR|
|1/20/2017||–||76ers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||93-92 PHI|
|3/26/2016||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-105 POR|
76ers Betting Information
- Philadelphia is good against the spread, going 14-9-2 this season.
- The 76ers have struggled to cover, going just 2-3 ATS when favored by at least 8.5 points.
- More often than not, Philadelphia and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 13 of 25 chances this season.
Trail Blazers Betting Information
- Portland has a losing record against the spread, going 11-12 ATS (covering only 47.8% of the time).
- The Trail Blazers have gone 1-1 against the spread when they are at least an 8.5-point underdog.
- In most of Portland’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (12 out of 23 games, 52.2%).
- The 76ers and their opponents have scored at least 224.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in 12 of 25 outings (48%) this year.
- Portland has played in 12 games this year (out of 23 total matchups — 52.2% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 224.5 points.
- The 76ers and the Trail Blazers combine to average 4.3 more points per game than the over/under of 224.5 set for this matchup.
- The 76ers and the Trail Blazers have seen their opponents average a combined 1.0 more point per game than the over/under of 224.5 set in this outing.
- The average point total in 76ers games this season is 0.1 fewer points than the total of 224.5 in this matchup.
- Trail Blazers games this season have averaged a total of 229.9 points, 5.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
- Embiid leads the 76ers in scoring (29.1 points per game) and rebounding (11.0 rebounds per game).
- Ben Simmons paces the team with 8.0 assists per game.
- Danny Green is the top three-point shooter for the 76ers, knocking down 2.2 per game.
- Philadelphia’s steals leader is Simmons, who averages 1.7 per game. Embiid leads the team averaging 1.3 blocks an outing.
Trail Blazers Leaders
- The Trail Blazers go-to guy, Lillard, leads the team in both scoring (29.4 points per game) and assists (7.1 assists per game).
- When it comes to rebounds, Enes Kanter is the Portland leader with 10.8 per game.
- CJ McCollum makes more threes per game than any other member of the Trail Blazers, cashing in 4.8 treys per game.
- Portland’s Robert Covington has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.7 per game and Jusuf Nurkic is first in blocks with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Mavericks vs. Hawks NBA Betting Lines | Luka Doncic MVP Favorite
- Early NBA 2021-22 Conferences Possible Champions & Underdogs Betting Predictions
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On