Devin Booker leads the Phoenix Suns (7-4) into a matchup against the Atlanta Hawks (5-5) after putting up 33 points in a 128-107 loss to the Wizards. The Suns are 5-point favorites in the game on Wednesday, January 13, 2021, which tips off at 9:00 PM ET on FS-AZ. The matchup’s over/under is set at 228.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Atlanta holds a 6-4 record in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Phoenix.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/14/2020||Suns||Hawks||-2||229.5||-129||107||Regular Season||123-110 ATL|
|11/14/2019||Suns||Suns||-8||229.5||-358||281||Regular Season||128-112 PHO|
|2/23/2019||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-112 ATL|
|2/2/2019||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-112 ATL|
|3/4/2018||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-112 ATL|
|1/2/2018||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-103 PHO|
|3/28/2017||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||95-91 ATL|
|11/30/2016||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-107 PHO|
|4/5/2016||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||103-90 ATL|
|1/23/2016||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||98-95 PHO|
Suns Betting Information
- Against the spread, Phoenix has been strong this season, posting a 7-4 record.
- The Suns have posted a losing record of 0-2 against the spread when the spread is -5 or higher.
- Phoenix has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 4 times in 11 contests (36.4%).
Hawks Betting Information
- Atlanta has an even record against the spread, going 5-5 ATS.
- When they are at least 5-point underdogs, the Hawks have not fared well, going 1-5 against the spread.
- In most of Atlanta’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (2 out of 10 games, 20%).
- The Suns and their opponents have combined to put up more than 228 points in 318.2% of their outings this season (35 of 11 opportunities).
- Atlanta has played in four games this year (out of 10 total matchups — 40% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 228 points.
- The two teams average a combined 3.6 less points per game (224.4) than this game’s over/under of 228 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 216.2 points per game, 11.8 fewer than the over/under for this game.
- The average over/under the Suns have had set in games this season is 10.8 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Hawks games this season is 4.6 less points than the point total of 228 for this outing.
- Booker leads the Suns scoring 23.0 points per game.
- Deandre Ayton paces Phoenix with 11.2 rebounds a game and Chris Paul leads the squad with 8.7 assists per matchup.
- Mikal Bridges makes 2.6 threes per game to lead the Suns.
- Booker leads the team with 1.1 steals per game. Bridges collects 1.2 blocks a game to pace Phoenix.
- The Hawks go-to guy, Trae Young, leads the team in both scoring (24.8 points per game) and assists (8.5 assists per game).
- When it comes to rebounds, Clint Capela is the Atlanta leader with 12.9 per game.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic leads the Hawks in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.3 made threes per game.
- Atlanta’s Cameron Reddish has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Capela is first in blocks with 1.0 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Early NBA 2021-22 Conferences Possible Champions & Underdogs Betting Predictions
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On