|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head matchups, Phoenix has a 7-3 record against Dallas. The Suns have an advantage against the spread as well (3-1) when playing the Mavericks.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|8/13/2020||Suns||Suns||-8.5||239||-374||293||Regular Season||128-102 PHO|
|8/2/2020||Mavericks||Suns||-6||235||-250||204||Regular Season||117-115 PHO|
|1/28/2020||Mavericks||Mavericks||-7||227.5||-289||235||Regular Season||133-104 PHO|
|11/29/2019||Mavericks||Suns||-2||231||-134||113||Regular Season||120-113 DAL|
|4/9/2019||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-109 DAL|
|1/9/2019||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-94 DAL|
|12/13/2018||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||99-89 PHO|
|10/17/2018||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-100 PHO|
|4/10/2018||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||124-97 PHO|
|1/31/2018||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-88 PHO|
Suns Betting Information
- Phoenix was good against the spread last season, posting a 37-34-2 record.
- The Suns posted a losing record of 14-16-1 against the spread when the spread was -1 or bigger.
- Phoenix and its opponents converted the over just 35 times in 73 (47.9%) games last season.
Mavericks Betting Information
- Dallas failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 38-39-3 ATS.
- The Mavericks went 25-25-2 against the spread when they were at least a 1-point underdog.
- Dallas combined with its opponents to hit the over in 61.2% of matchups last season (49 out of 80 opportunities).
- The Suns and their opponents put up at least 237 points — this matchup’s point total — in 21 of 73 opportunities (28.8%) last season.
- Dallas and its opponents added up to score more than 237 points in 34.6% of their games last season (28 of 81 opportunities).
- The Suns and the Mavericks combined to average 6.4 fewer points per game last year than the over/under of 237 set for this game.
- The Suns and the Mavericks saw their opponents average a combined 10.5 fewer points per game last season than the point total of 237 set for this matchup.
- The average total the Suns had set in games last year was 10 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Mavericks games last year was 6.8 less points than the point total of 237 in this outing.
- Devin Booker averaged 26.6 points per game last season.
- Deandre Ayton collected 11.5 rebounds a game and Chris Paul dished out 6.7 assists per matchup.
- Jae Crowder knocked down 2.9 threes per game a season ago.
- Paul grabbed 1.6 per game. Ayton averaged 1.5 blocks a contest.
- Luka Doncic scored 28.8 points per game and averaged 8.8 assists per game last season.
- Kristaps Porzingis averaged 9.5 rebounds per game.
- Tim Hardaway Jr. was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 2.9 per game.
- Willie Cauley-Stein averaged 1.1 steals per game. Porzingis collected 2.0 blocks a game.
More Recent NBA News
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?