The Denver Nuggets (7-7) are only 1.5-point underdogs against the Phoenix Suns (8-5) at PHX Arena on Friday, January 22, 2021. The game starts at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN. The matchup has an over/under of 218.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Denver has won eight of its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Phoenix. The Suns have an advantage against the spread (3-2) when taking the court against the Nuggets.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/1/2021||Nuggets||Nuggets||-3.5||220.5||-162||134||Regular Season||106-103 PHO|
|2/8/2020||Nuggets||Suns||-3.5||218.5||-158||132||Regular Season||117-108 DEN|
|12/23/2019||Nuggets||Suns||-2.5||219.5||-143||120||Regular Season||113-111 DEN|
|11/24/2019||Nuggets||Nuggets||-11||215||-664||485||Regular Season||116-104 DEN|
|10/25/2019||Nuggets||Nuggets||-12||219.5||-854||598||Regular Season||108-107 DEN|
|1/25/2019||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||132-95 DEN|
|1/12/2019||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-93 PHO|
|12/29/2018||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-118 DEN|
|10/20/2018||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-91 DEN|
|2/10/2018||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-113 DEN|
Suns Betting Information
- Phoenix has been good against the spread this season, posting an 8-5 record.
- The Suns have posted an even record of 4-4 against the spread when the spread is -1.5 or bigger.
- Phoenix has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 4 times in 13 contests (30.8%).
Nuggets Betting Information
- Denver has covered the spread in less than half of its contests, going 5-9 ATS.
- When they play as at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Nuggets have a record ATS of 5-5.
- Denver has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 64.3% of matchups this season (9 out of 14 chances).
- In 415.4% of their games this season (54 of 13 chances), the Suns and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s over/under of 218.5 points.
- Denver has combined with its opponents to score at least 218.5 points in nine of 14 games (64.3%) this season.
- The Suns and the Nuggets combine to average 6.9 more points per game than the over/under of 218.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 218.2 points per game, 0.3 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- The average point total for Suns games this year is 2.1 less points than the total of 218.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under in Nuggets games this season is 8.9 more points than the point total of 218.5 for this outing.
- Devin Booker leads the Suns scoring 22.2 points per game.
- Chris Paul leads Phoenix with 8.2 assists a game and Deandre Ayton paces the team with 12.0 rebounds per outing.
- Cameron Johnson knocks down 2.5 threes per game to lead the Suns.
- Phoenix’s blocks leader is Ayton, who collects 1.3 per game. Booker leads the team averaging 1.0 steal an outing.
- Nikola Jokic leads the Nuggets in all things points, rebounds and assists, averaging 25.1 points, 11.5 pulling down rebounds and serving up 10.0 assists per game.
- JaMychal Green makes more threes per game than any other member of the Nuggets, cashing in 2.2 treys per game.
- Nobody on Denver grabs more steals than Jokic (1.9 per game) or blocks more shots than Isaiah Hartenstein (0.8 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- Mavericks vs. Hawks NBA Betting Lines | Luka Doncic MVP Favorite
- Early NBA 2021-22 Conferences Possible Champions & Underdogs Betting Predictions
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On