The Memphis Grizzlies (6-6) will attempt to extend a four-game win streak when they host the Phoenix Suns (7-4) on Monday, January 18, 2021 at FedExForum as only 3-point underdogs. The game airs at 5:00 PM ET on TNT. The matchup has an over/under of 223.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
After the last 10 head-to-head matchups, Memphis has a 6-4 record against Phoenix. The Grizzlies have an advantage against the spread as well (3-1) when hitting the court against the Suns.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/26/2020||Grizzlies||Grizzlies||-2.5||231||-141||119||Regular Season||114-109 MEM|
|1/5/2020||Suns||Suns||-6.5||235||-278||225||Regular Season||121-114 MEM|
|12/11/2019||Suns||Suns||-8||230||-302||242||Regular Season||115-108 MEM|
|11/2/2019||Suns||Grizzlies||-3||221.5||-151||127||Regular Season||114-105 PHO|
|3/30/2019||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-115 MEM|
|11/4/2018||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-100 PHO|
|10/27/2018||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-96 MEM|
|2/28/2018||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-102 PHO|
|1/29/2018||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-109 MEM|
|12/26/2017||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||99-97 PHO|
Suns Betting Information
- Against the spread, Phoenix has been strong this season, posting a 7-4 record.
- The Suns have posted a losing record of 2-3 against the spread when the spread is -3 or higher.
- Phoenix and its opponents have converted the over just 4 times in 11 (36.4%) games this season.
Grizzlies Betting Information
- Memphis has a winning record against the spread, going 6-5-1 ATS (covering 50% of the time).
- When they are at least 3-point underdogs, the Grizzlies have not fared well, going 0-1 against the spread.
- In most of Memphis’ games this season, the teams have not hit the over (4 out of 12 games, 33.3%).
- In 46 of 11 outings (418.2%) this year, the Suns and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s over/under of 223 points.
- Memphis has combined with its opponents to score more than 223 points in six of 12 outings (50%) this season.
- The Suns and the Grizzlies combine to average six less points per game than the over/under of 223 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 214.3 points per game, 8.7 less than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Suns’ average point total in matchups this season is 217.2, 5.8 points less than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Grizzlies this season is 8.9 points less than this game’s over/under.
- The Suns scoring leader is Devin Booker, who averages 23.0 points per game.
- Chris Paul leads Phoenix with 8.7 assists a game and Deandre Ayton paces the squad with 11.2 rebounds per matchup.
- Mikal Bridges hits 2.6 threes per game to lead the Suns.
- Booker leads the team with 1.1 steals per game. Bridges collects 1.2 blocks a game to pace Phoenix.
- Dillon Brooks outpaced his teammates on the Grizzlies scoring front by putting up 16.2 points per game. He adds 4.0 rebounds and 3.1 assists per game this season.
- Jonas Valanciunas (10.4 rebounds per game) and Tyus Jones (5.6 assists per game) are the Memphis leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Brooks is tops from three-point range for the Grizzlies, hitting 2.1 threes per game.
- Memphis’ Jones has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.7 per game and Valanciunas is first in blocks with 1.1 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Early NBA 2021-22 Conferences Possible Champions & Underdogs Betting Predictions
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On