The Memphis Grizzlies (12-12) are 8.5-point underdogs against the Phoenix Suns (17-10) at FedExForum on Saturday, February 20, 2021. The game starts at 9:00 PM ET on FS-SE. The matchup has an over/under set at 206.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
After the last 10 head-to-head meetings, Memphis has a 7-3 record against Phoenix. The Grizzlies have an advantage against the spread as well (4-1) when playing the Suns.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/18/2021||Suns||Grizzlies||-5.5||217.5||-235||191||Regular Season||108-104 MEM|
|1/26/2020||Grizzlies||Grizzlies||-2.5||231||-141||119||Regular Season||114-109 MEM|
|1/5/2020||Suns||Suns||-6.5||235||-278||225||Regular Season||121-114 MEM|
|12/11/2019||Suns||Suns||-8||230||-302||242||Regular Season||115-108 MEM|
|11/2/2019||Suns||Grizzlies||-3||221.5||-151||127||Regular Season||114-105 PHO|
|3/30/2019||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-115 MEM|
|11/4/2018||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-100 PHO|
|10/27/2018||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-96 MEM|
|2/28/2018||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-102 PHO|
|1/29/2018||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-109 MEM|
Suns Betting Information
- Phoenix has been good against the spread this season, posting a 17-10 record.
- The Suns have posted a winning record of 1-0 against the spread when the spread is -8.5 or higher.
- Phoenix and its opponents have converted the over just 12 times in 27 (44.4%) games this season.
Grizzlies Betting Information
- Memphis has covered the spread in more than half of its outings, going 12-11-1 ATS.
- In most of Memphis’ games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (13 out of 24 games, 54.2%).
- The Suns and their opponents have combined to record more than 206.5 points in 77.8% of their games this year (21 of 27 opportunities).
- In 19 of 24 games (79.2%) this year, Memphis and its opponents have combined to score more than 206.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 223.1 points per game, 16.6 more points than the over/under of 206.5 set for this game.
- The Suns and the Grizzlies have seen their opponents average a combined 14.0 more points per game than the point total of 206.5 set in this outing.
- The Suns’ average point total in matchups this season is 219.2, 12.7 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Grizzlies games this year have averaged an over/under of 224.3 points, 17.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Suns scoring leader is Devin Booker, who averages 24.4 points per game.
- Phoenix is led in rebounding by Deandre Ayton’s 12.2 rebounds per game and assisting by Chris Paul’s 8.2 assists per game .
- The Suns are led by Jae Crowder from long distance. He connects on 2.4 shots from deep per game.
- Phoenix’s blocks leader is Ayton, who records 1.0 per game. Paul leads the team averaging 1.3 steals an outing.
- Ja Morant has the top spot on the Grizzlies scoring and assist lists, putting up 18.8 points and 8.3 assists per game.
- Jonas Valanciunas collects all of the boards and is the Memphis leader in rebounds, grabbing 10.8 per game.
- Grayson Allen makes more threes per game than any other member of the Grizzlies, cashing in 2.3 treys per game.
- Nobody on Memphis grabs more steals than Tyus Jones (1.3 per game) or blocks more shots than De’Anthony Melton (1.0 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- LeBron James Could Miss Tuesday’s Game | Lakers vs. Spurs Game Preview Betting NBA
- Top NBA Week 2 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- Mavericks vs. Hawks NBA Betting Lines | Luka Doncic MVP Favorite
- Early NBA 2021-22 Conferences Possible Champions & Underdogs Betting Predictions
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener