The Portland Trail Blazers (18-11) visit the Phoenix Suns (19-10) after winning three road games in a row. The Suns are favored by 6.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 9:00 PM ET on Monday, February 22, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 229 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Portland has won eight of its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Phoenix. The Suns have a 3-1 edge against the spread when playing the Trail Blazers.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/10/2020||Trail Blazers||Trail Blazers||-4.5||232.5||-189||157||Regular Season||121-105 POR|
|3/6/2020||Trail Blazers||Suns||-4||233||-167||140||Regular Season||127-117 PHO|
|12/30/2019||Trail Blazers||Trail Blazers||-3.5||231||-168||140||Regular Season||122-116 PHO|
|12/16/2019||Trail Blazers||Suns||-2.5||226.5||-145||121||Regular Season||111-110 POR|
|3/9/2019||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||127-120 POR|
|1/24/2019||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-106 POR|
|12/6/2018||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-86 POR|
|2/24/2018||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-104 POR|
|1/16/2018||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-111 POR|
|10/28/2017||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-107 POR|
Suns Betting Information
- Phoenix has been solid against the spread, going 19-10 on the season.
- The Suns have posted an even record of 3-3 against the spread when the spread is -6.5 or higher.
- Phoenix and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 14 of 29 games this season (48.3%).
Trail Blazers Betting Information
- Portland has covered the spread in greater than half of its games, going 16-13 ATS.
- The Trail Blazers have not fared well when playing as an underdog by 6.5 points or more, going 1-2 against the spread.
- In the majority of Portland’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (16 out of 29 games, 55.2%).
- The Suns and their opponents have combined to score more than 229 points in 34.5% of their outings this season (10 of 29 opportunities).
- Portland and its opponents have combined to score at least 229 points in 16 of 29 opportunities (55.2%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 0.7 fewer points per game (228.3) than this game’s total of 229 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 223 points per game, six fewer than the point total for this matchup.
- The average point total for Suns games this season is 8.7 fewer points than the total of 229 in this matchup.
- Trail Blazers games this year have averaged an over/under of 230.9 points, 1.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
- Devin Booker leads the Suns in scoring, putting up 24.3 points per game.
- Phoenix is led in rebounding by Deandre Ayton’s 12.1 rebounds per game and assisting by Chris Paul’s 8.5 assists per game .
- Jae Crowder hits 2.5 threes per game to lead the Suns.
- Paul leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Ayton collects 1.0 block an outing to pace Phoenix.
Trail Blazers Leaders
- Damian Lillard’s excellent performances this season give him the top spot on the Trail Blazers scoring and assists leaderboards with 30.0 points per game and 7.9 assists per game.
- Enes Kanter collects all of the boards and is the Portland leader in rebounds, grabbing 11.1 per game.
- CJ McCollum leads the Trail Blazers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 4.8 made threes per game.
- One Portland player is its leader in both steals and blocks. Robert Covington averages 1.6 steals per game and 1.0 blocks per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Dallas vs Golden State, Game 1 | NBA Western Conference Finals Playoffs Betting Odds
- NBA Eastern Conference Finals: Boston vs Miami Bettng & Odds
- 2022 NBA Finals Betting Predictions for Possible Championship Matchups
- NBA Playoffs 2022: Boston vs Milwaukee, Odds Game 6 Preview & Predictions
- NBA Playoffs: Memphis vs Golden State Prediction & Best Bets For Game 6