Pacific Division foes square off when the Phoenix Suns (1-1) visit the Sacramento Kings (2-0) at Golden 1 Center, starting at 9:00 PM ET on Sunday, December 27, 2020. The Kings are 3.5-point underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The point total is 226 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Sacramento holds a 6-4 record in the last 10 head-to-head games against Phoenix. The Kings have an advantage against the spread as well (3-2) when playing the Suns.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/26/2020||Suns||Kings||-3.5||227.5||-162||135||Regular Season||106-103 SAC|
|1/7/2020||Suns||Suns||-6.5||226||-273||220||Regular Season||114-103 SAC|
|12/28/2019||Kings||Kings||-2.5||217||-138||115||Regular Season||112-110 PHO|
|11/19/2019||Kings||Kings||-2.5||218||-144||121||Regular Season||120-116 SAC|
|10/23/2019||Suns||Suns||-1||233||-113||-106||Regular Season||124-95 PHO|
|3/23/2019||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-103 SAC|
|2/10/2019||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-104 SAC|
|1/8/2019||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-111 PHO|
|12/4/2018||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-105 SAC|
|4/3/2018||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||97-94 PHO|
Suns Betting Information
- Phoenix was solid against the spread, going 37-34-2 last season.
- When favored by at least 3.5 points, the Suns struggled to an 8-11-1 record ATS last season.
- Phoenix and its opponents converted the over just 35 times in 73 (47.9%) games last season.
Kings Betting Information
- Sacramento covered the spread in more than half of its contests, going 37-33-2 ATS.
- When they were at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Kings had a record ATS of 5-8.
- Sacramento and its opponents hit the over in more than half of their games last season — 38 of 72 (52.8%).
- In 36 of 73 opportunities (49.3%) last season, the Suns and their opponents combined for this matchup’s over/under of 226 points.
- In 31 of 72 opportunities (43.1%) last year, Sacramento combined with its opponents to score at least 226 points.
- The two teams averaged a combined 2.3 less points per game last season (223.7) than this matchup’s over/under of 226 points.
- Opponents of the two teams averaged a combined 0.5 less points per game last season (225.5) than this matchup’s over/under of 226 points.
- The average point total in Suns games last year was one more point than the over/under of 226 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Kings last season was 3.8 points lower than this game’s over/under.
- Devin Booker put up 26.6 points per game last season.
- Chris Paul collected 6.7 assists per game and Deandre Ayton grabbed 11.5 rebounds per contest.
- Jae Crowder had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He made 2.9 shots from deep per game.
- Paul grabbed 1.6 per game. Ayton averaged 1.5 blocks a contest.
- De’Aaron Fox scored 21.1 points per game and dished out 6.8 assists per outing last season.
- Hassan Whiteside averaged 13.5 rebounds per game.
- Buddy Hield was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 3.8 per game.
- Fox grabbed 1.5 steals per game. Whiteside collected 2.9 blocks a game.
More Recent NBA News
- Mavericks vs. Hawks NBA Betting Lines | Luka Doncic MVP Favorite
- Early NBA 2021-22 Conferences Possible Champions & Underdogs Betting Predictions
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On