Relax people, LeBron James is here to stay… and DeAndre Jordan (even with his highly-ridiculed free-throw concerns) isn’t going away any time soon, either!After a surprise start in the first 3 games of the second round best-of-7 series, which saw ALL the lower seeds lead all their respective Conference Semifinals games for the first time under the 16-team playoff format (since 1984), normalcy is starting to resume in NBA odds. This all began yesterday, with the Cavaliers taking down the Bulls at the United Center, and then the Clippers took full advantage of their deep squad and home advantage to mutilate the Rockets thereafter.With the Clippers leading their series 3-1, including a blowout win at Houston in Game 1, it’s safe to say that Los Angeles has this series in the bag, with a high likelihood of Doc Rivers’ boys getting the job done in Game 5 on Tuesday, or Thursday in Game 6 (in case Houston somehow survives Tuesday’s onslaught.For the Cavs, going back to the Q will be a welcome relief to LeBron and Co. after the crowd in Chicago treated them ruthlessly. Added to Cleveland’s usual dominance in home games, it’s hard to see the Bulls winning Game 5, slated for Tuesday. Still, this is basketball, and not many people saw the Warriors losing any game to Memphis, yet with three games gone, the Grizzlies lead the series 2-1. So, in short, anything can always happen in playoff basketball.
All the above being duly noted, let’s take a look at the NBA odds betting SU picks we are confident will get you paid in the remaining second round game, starting on Monday Night through to Friday.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- LeBron James Could Miss Tuesday’s Game | Lakers vs. Spurs Game Preview Betting NBA
- Top NBA Week 2 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- Mavericks vs. Hawks NBA Betting Lines | Luka Doncic MVP Favorite
- Early NBA 2021-22 Conferences Possible Champions & Underdogs Betting Predictions
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp