The Sacramento Kings (12-20) are 1-point favorites as they try to turn around a nine-game losing streak when they visit the Detroit Pistons (9-23) on Friday, February 26, 2021 at Little Caesars Arena. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET on FS-DET. The over/under is 224 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head matchups, Sacramento has a 6-4 record against Detroit. The Pistons have a 2-0 record against the spread when facing the Kings.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/1/2020||Kings||Kings||-9.5||215.5||-463||358||Regular Season||106-100 SAC|
|1/22/2020||Kings||Pistons||-2.5||222||-130||109||Regular Season||127-106 DET|
|1/19/2019||–||Pistons||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||103-101 SAC|
|1/10/2019||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-102 SAC|
|3/19/2018||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-90 DET|
|11/4/2017||–||Pistons||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-99 DET|
|1/23/2017||–||Pistons||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-104 SAC|
|1/10/2017||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||100-94 SAC|
|3/18/2016||–||Pistons||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-108 DET|
|11/11/2015||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||101-92 SAC|
Kings Betting Information
- Sacramento has not fared well against the spread this season, posting a 13-19 record.
- When favored by at least 1 points, the Kings have struggled to a 2-7 record ATS this season.
- In 22 of 32 (68.8%) contests this season, Sacramento and its opponents have hit the total.
Pistons Betting Information
- Detroit has a winning record against the spread, going 16-14-2 ATS (covering 50% of the time).
- When they are at least 1-point underdogs, the Pistons have not fared well, going 0-3 against the spread.
- Detroit and its opponents have hit the over in half of their matchups this season — 16 of 32.
- The Kings and their opponents have scored at least 224 points — this matchup’s point total — in 25 of 32 games (78.1%) this season.
- Detroit and its opponents have combined to score more than 224 points in 37.5% of their matchups this year (12 of 32 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 2.1 less points per game (221.9) than this matchup’s total of 224 points.
- The Kings and the Pistons have seen their opponents average a combined 5.5 more points per game than the over/under of 224 set for this outing.
- The average over/under the Kings have had set in matchups this season is 10.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Pistons games this season have averaged an over/under of 220.2 points, 3.8 less than the point total in this matchup.
- De’Aaron Fox leads the Kings in points and assists. He contributes 22.7 points per game while also adding 7.3 assists.
- Richaun Holmes paces Sacramento with 7.9 rebounds per game.
- Buddy Hield knocks down 3.7 threes per game to lead the Kings.
- Sacramento’s steals leader is Tyrese Haliburton, who collects 1.4 per game. Holmes leads the team averaging 1.5 blocks a contest.
- The Pistons leader in scoring is Jerami Grant with 23.3 points per game. He also adds 5.2 rebounds per game and 3.1 assists per game.
- Mason Plumlee (9.1 rebounds per game) and Delon Wright (4.9 assists per game) are the Detroit leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Wayne Ellington leads the Pistons in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.5 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Detroit grabs more steals than Wright (1.4 per game) or blocks more shots than Grant (1.1 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season