A game after he scored 62 points in a 137-122 win over the Trail Blazers, Stephen Curry leads the Golden State Warriors (3-3) at home against the Sacramento Kings (3-3) on Monday, January 4, 2021. The Warriors are underdogs by 2.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 10:00 PM ET on NBCS-BA. The point total in the matchup is 232.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Golden State has a 6-4 record in the last 10 head-to-head games against Sacramento. The Kings have an advantage against the spread (3-0) when taking the court against the Warriors.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/25/2020||Kings||Warriors||-7||223.5||-282||228||Regular Season||112-94 SAC|
|1/6/2020||Kings||Kings||-10||213||-568||417||Regular Season||111-98 SAC|
|12/15/2019||Kings||Warriors||-4.5||210||-185||153||Regular Season||100-79 SAC|
|2/21/2019||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||125-123 GS|
|1/5/2019||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||127-123 GS|
|12/14/2018||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||130-125 GS|
|11/24/2018||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-116 GS|
|3/31/2018||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-96 GS|
|3/16/2018||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||98-93 SAC|
|2/2/2018||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-104 GS|
Kings Betting Information
- Against the spread, Sacramento has been strong this season, posting a 4-2 record.
- Sacramento and its opponents have hit the total 3 times in 6 contests this season.
Warriors Betting Information
- Golden State has a losing record against the spread, going 2-4 ATS (covering just 33.3% of the time).
- When they play as at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Warriors have a record ATS of 1-1.
- Golden State and its opponents have hit the over in half of their matchups this year — 3 of 6.
- The Kings and their opponents have combined to score more than 232 points in 416.7% of their outings this season (25 of six opportunities).
- Golden State has combined with its opponents to score more than 232 points in three of six opportunities (50%) this year.
- The Kings and the Warriors combine to average 7.7 less points per game than the over/under of 232 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined five more points per game (237) than this game’s total of 232 points.
- The average point total in Kings games this year is 7.3 less points than the over/under of 232 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Warriors this season is 4.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- De’Aaron Fox leads the Kings in scoring (21.0 points per game) and assisting (6.2 assists per game).
- Sacramento’s rebounding leader is Richaun Holmes, who averages 9.3 per game.
- Buddy Hield hits 3.8 threes per game to lead the Kings.
- Fox leads the team with 1.7 steals per game. Hassan Whiteside collects 1.0 block a game to pace Sacramento.
- Curry’s excellent performances this season give him the top spot on the Warriors scoring and assists leaderboards with 32.3 points per game and 6.2 assists per game.
- James Wiseman’s 6.5 rebounds per game paces Golden State’s rebounding effort. He also adds 11.7 points per game.
- Curry leads the Warriors in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 4.3 made threes per game.
- Golden State’s Kelly Oubre Jr. has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.7 per game and Wiseman is first in blocks with 1.7 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Mavericks vs. Hawks NBA Betting Lines | Luka Doncic MVP Favorite
- Early NBA 2021-22 Conferences Possible Champions & Underdogs Betting Predictions
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On