Stephen Curry leads the Golden State Warriors (12-11) into a matchup with the San Antonio Spurs (13-10) after piling up 57 points in a 134-132 loss to the Mavericks. The Warriors are 1-point underdogs in the game on Monday, February 8, 2021, which tips at 8:30 PM ET on KENS. The matchup has an over/under of 233.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head matchups, San Antonio and Golden State have a tied 5-5 record. The Warriors have a 2-1 advantage against the spread when taking on the Spurs.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/20/2021||Warriors||Warriors||-1.5||228||-121||101||Regular Season||121-99 GS|
|12/31/2019||Spurs||Spurs||-11||217.5||-712||514||Regular Season||117-113 SA|
|11/1/2019||Spurs||Warriors||-7||222||-301||243||Regular Season||127-110 SA|
|3/18/2019||–||Spurs||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-105 SA|
|2/6/2019||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||141-102 GS|
|11/18/2018||–||Spurs||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-92 SA|
Spurs Betting Information
- San Antonio is solid against the spread, going 13-9-1 on the season.
- The Spurs have posted a losing record of 4-5-1 against the spread when the spread is -1 or bigger.
- San Antonio has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 11 times in 23 contests (47.8%).
Warriors Betting Information
- Golden State has covered the spread in greater than half of its games, going 12-11 ATS.
- The Warriors have fared well as a 1-point underdog, going 5-3 against the spread when they are at least 1-point underdogs.
- In the majority of Golden State’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (11 out of 23 games, 47.8%).
- The Spurs and their opponents have scored more than 233 points in 30.4% of their outings this year (seven of 23 opportunities).
- Golden State and its opponents have combined to score more than 233 points in 39.1% of their games this year (nine of 23 opportunities).
- These teams average a combined 225.7 points per game, 7.3 fewer points than the total of 233 set for this game.
- The Spurs and the Warriors have seen their opponents average a combined seven fewer points per game than the over/under of 233 set for this game.
- The average total the Spurs have had set in games this season is 10 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in Warriors games this year is 4.3 fewer points than the point total of 233 for this outing.
- The Spurs points and assists leader is DeMar DeRozan. He racks up 20.5 points per game and contributes 6.6 assists.
- San Antonio is led in rebounds by Keldon Johnson’s 7.2 per game.
- Patty Mills is the top three-point shooter for the Spurs, connecting on 2.6 per game.
- San Antonio’s steals leader is Dejounte Murray, who collects 1.3 per game. Drew Eubanks leads the team averaging 1.6 blocks an outing.
- The Warriors leader in scoring is Curry with 29.4 points per game. He also adds 5.4 rebounds per game and 6.1 assists per game.
- The Golden State leaders in rebounds and assists are James Wiseman (6.1 rebounds per game) and Draymond Green (7.5 assists per game).
- Curry leads the Warriors in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 4.8 made threes per game.
- Golden State’s Green has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Wiseman is first in blocks with 1.3 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?