The San Antonio Spurs (14-10) host the Golden State Warriors (12-12) at AT&T Center on Tuesday, February 9, 2021 at 8:30 PM ET on FS-SW. There is no line set for the game. The matchup has an over/under of 214.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
San Antonio has a 6-4 record in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Golden State.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2021||Spurs||Spurs||-1.5||233.5||-121||101||Regular Season||105-100 SA|
|1/20/2021||Warriors||Warriors||-1.5||228||-121||101||Regular Season||121-99 GS|
|12/31/2019||Spurs||Spurs||-11||217.5||-712||514||Regular Season||117-113 SA|
|11/1/2019||Spurs||Warriors||-7||222||-301||243||Regular Season||127-110 SA|
|3/18/2019||–||Spurs||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-105 SA|
|2/6/2019||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||141-102 GS|
|11/18/2018||–||Spurs||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-92 SA|
Spurs Betting Information
- San Antonio has been good against the spread this season, posting a 14-9-1 record.
- San Antonio and its opponents have converted the over just 11 times in 24 (45.8%) games this season.
Warriors Betting Information
- Golden State has covered the spread in half of its games, going 12-12 ATS.
- In the majority of Golden State’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (11 out of 24 games, 45.8%).
- The Spurs and their opponents have combined to score more than 214.5 points in 70.8% of their games this year (17 of 24 opportunities).
- Golden State has combined with its opponents to score at least 214.5 points in 18 of 24 outings (75%) this season.
- The Spurs and the Warriors combine to average 10.4 more points per game than the total of 214.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 10.6 more points per game (225.1) than this game’s total of 214.5 points.
- The Spurs’ average point total in matchups this season is 222.3, 7.8 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Warriors this season is 13.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- DeMar DeRozan leads the Spurs in scoring (20.5 points per game) and assisting (6.8 assists per game).
- San Antonio’s rebounding leader is Keldon Johnson, who pulls down 7.2 per game.
- Patty Mills hits 2.6 threes per game to lead the Spurs.
- San Antonio’s steals leader is Dejounte Murray, who averages 1.6 per game. Drew Eubanks leads the team averaging 1.6 blocks a game.
- The Warriors leader in scoring is Stephen Curry with 29.5 points per game. He also adds 5.5 rebounds per game and 6.1 assists per game.
- The Golden State leaders in rebounds and assists are James Wiseman (6.1 rebounds per game) and Draymond Green (7.7 assists per game).
- Curry makes more threes per game than any other member of the Warriors, cashing in 4.9 treys per game.
- Golden State’s Green has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Wiseman is first in blocks with 1.3 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Top NBA Week 6 Must Bet Matches This Weekend
- Bulls vs Rockets Betting Lines NBA | Nikola Vucevic Could Return For Chicago
- NBA 2021 Week 6 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Warriors Keep their #1 Spot
- NBA Championship Odds Update: Nets Without Irving are the Betting Favorites
- Top NBA Week 6 Games to Must Watch and Bet On