The Utah Jazz had a great finish to the 2014-15 season, going on a tear after the middle of February. Their defensive prowess grew to the stature of the league’s best, along with Memphis, Golden State and Indiana. Their offensive efficiency has improved too, making it likely that the Jazz will push their way into the playoff picture in 2015-16 NBA betting season.
They attack the offensive glass. This is no surprise. All four of the Utah Jazz big men who have played significant minutes this year (Favors, Kanter, Gobert and Booker) are superior rebounders. Each grabs over 10 percent of the available offensive boards. That adds up to the Jazz having the single highest offensive rebounding percentage in the league, grabbing 29 percent of all available rebounds on the offensive glass. And the team does a pretty good job of taking advantage of those chances, scoring the third-most “second chance” points of any team.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- LeBron James Could Miss Tuesday’s Game | Lakers vs. Spurs Game Preview Betting NBA
- Top NBA Week 2 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- Mavericks vs. Hawks NBA Betting Lines | Luka Doncic MVP Favorite
- Early NBA 2021-22 Conferences Possible Champions & Underdogs Betting Predictions
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp